- Philippine Airlines Information
Headquarters: Pasay, Philippines
Destinations:62 (excluding subsidiaries), 98 (including subsidiaries)
Alliance:: PAL Express
Customer Support Email: NA
- Philippine Airlines Hub
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Clark International Airport, Mactan Cebu International Airport, Francisco Bangoy International Airport
- Top Philippine Airlines Airport
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport
Philippine Airlines or Philippine Air Lines, the flag carrier of the Philippines, is a trade name of PAL Holdings, Inc. Founded in 1941; this air company is the first and oldest commercial airline in Asia that is operating under its original name. It has a fleet of 99 (including subsidiaries) and engaged in serving 56 destinations in East Asia, Southeast Asia, Oceania, North America, United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
What are the features and Benefits of Philippine Airlines?
Increased size of its business and economy seats
Personal screens with audio and video-on-demand (AVOD) in business and economy class
Tray tables for Fiesta Class seats
Monitors with a headphone jack and USB port for charging
13.3-inch IFE with AVOD in Premium Economy Class
Business Class seats on A321s recline, having a seat pitch of 39 inches (99 cm)
What is the focus airport of Philippine Airlines?
Kalibo International Airport
What is the fleet size of Philippine Airlines?
Including the subsidiaries, Philippine Airlines has a fleet of 99.
What Philippine Airlines fleet consists of?
Airbus A320neo family
What is the frequent-flyer program offered by Philippine Airlines?
The frequent-flyer program introduced by this air company is Mabuhay Miles. It was established in 2002 by merging all existing PAL frequent flyer programs before the Asian financial crisis. The miles acquired by Mabuhay Miles members can be redeemed at face value on most Philippine Airlines-operated flights, and on code-shared routes of partner airlines. Mabuhay Miles is, however, divided into multiple tiers: Classic, Elite, and Million Miler.
What are the cabin classes of Philippine Airlines?
What are the codeshares of Philippine Airlines?
The codeshares of Philippine Airlines are Cathay Pacific, China Airlines, Air Macau, All Nippon Airways, Etihad Airways, WestJet, Garuda Indonesia, Gulf Air, Hawaiian Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, PAL Express (Affiliate), Vietnam Airlines, XiamenAir, and Royal Brunei Airlines.
What are the services offered by Philippine Airlines' helpline?
Do Philippine Airlines flights have any special policy for kids or old passengers?
What is the club & lounge policy followed by Philippine Airlines?
What are the in-flight shopping options on Philippine Airline's lights?
What is the easiest way to book a Philippine Airlines flight?
What are the tricks to get the cheapest flight tickets on Philippine Airlines?
What is the easiest method of knowing the availability of Philippine Airlines flights?
Do Philippine Airlines flights offer complimentary meals and beverages?
How to cancel a Philippine Airlines ticket and get a full refund?
How to get cheap air tickets in Philippine Airlines?
Fly to any destination during undesirable hours
Avoid significant holidays for your trip
Compare fares at airports near your destination city
Use airline miles or to redeem credit card reward points for booking your ticket
Dial Philippine Airlines helpline number and ask for cheapest flight tickets
Prefer a Red-Eye flight to a specific city
Stay up-to-date with the offers by following Philippine Airlines on social media
Book your ticket for a crack-of-dawn flight
Philippine Airlines Flight Booking - Offering Simple Advice to Book Online
Philippine Airlines provides a simple online process to book your flight ticket online. You can make this process online in advanced but if you face trouble this page would offer every single detail in terms of reserving your flight on the Philippine Airlines reservations website instantly.
Following are tips helping you to book your flight soon:
- Firstly, visit the booking website and click on the round trip button after selecting an API link.
- Enter the correct date and time and move to the search button to find your flight.
- Select the passenger's detail and click on the other option to enter the bank information.
- Select the correct date of arrival and follow the on-screen instructions with ease.
- Click on the advanced facilities and choose a meal, fee wifi, seat selection, and reservation.
- Select your bank to make payment online using your card at the end of the task.
After booking, you select other options like baggage policy, seat change, and cancellation policy. If required help and assistance with us, you can have proper instructions from our Customer support phone number which on at 24 by 7 and providing complete help at any time.
See Important Points of the Cancellation Policy of Philippine Airlines
The cancellation of the flight can be done at the time of emergencies when you know that you will not be available to fly at that point in time. Well, to go for the cancellation, one should be aware of the cancellation policy. Let us have a look at the Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy.
- The passengers of Philippine Airlines are not allowed to cancel their flight ticket online.
- The passengers are only entitled to cancel the ticket if the tickets are booked online or through the service center.
- They will be charged with the cancellation charges that will be dependent on the fare type.
Philippine airline refund policy allows the passengers to give the refund of their amount in the original form of payment. The refund of the ticket will only be given to the passengers for the unused ticket. If they want to cancel their ticket, they have to contact the reservation center or they need to send a proper email.
Flight Change Policy:
To change the flight of Philippine airlines, one should be familiar with the Philippine airlines flight change Policy. Let us have a look at the flight change policy to avoid confusion about the charges.
- The passengers are entitled to change their flight within 24 hours and they will not be charged with the flight change fee.
- However, if they want to go for changing the flight after 24 hours, then they will have to pay the flight change fee.
- The passengers can only go for changing the flight and not the name of the passengers.
List of Top Destinations of Philippine Airlines
Auckland, New Zealand
Los Angeles, USA
What is Philippine Airlines Baggage Policy?
Know about your baggage limit is always important while you book a flight ticket because it always helps you to pack your bags as per prescribed rules. If you are traveling with Philippine Airlines and don’t know its baggage policy, then follow the below instructions:
- Passengers are permitted 1 personal item such as a purse, briefcase and a laptop bag, and one carry-on item.
- The maximum dimension of baggage should be 115 cm and a weight of 7 kg.
- Passengers traveling to/from Hawaii, are allowed 2 checked bags with a maximum dimension of 158 kg and 32 kg of weight.
- Passengers traveling to /from the USA, Canada, and others, are allowed 2 checked bags with a maximum dimension of 158 kg and 23 kg of weight.
As per the above-given Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance, you can easily pack your bags. If you have any kind of query regarding the baggage policy, then contact the customer service team of Philippine airlines for better assistance.