- Lufthansa Information
Headquarters: Cologne, Germany
Customer Service Number: 1800 102 5838
Parent Organization: NA
Customer Support Email: NA
- Lufthansa Hub
- Frankfurt AirportMunich Airport[
- Top Lufthansa Airport
Logan Internat. Airport
Frankfurt am Main Airport
London Heathrow Airport
Los Angeles International Airport
Deutsche Lufthansa AG or Lufthansa is the largest German airline if we consider the airlines along with their subsidiaries. The founding members of Star Alliance is the leading airline in Europe both concerning the numbers of passengers carried and fleet size. The registered office and corporate headquarters of this airline are located in Cologne. Frankfurt Airport is Lufthansa's primary hub whereas Munich Airport is functioning as the secondary hub.
What is the Frequent Flyer Programme introduced by Lufthansa?
Miles & More is the frequent-flyer programme introduced by Lufthansa. The members of this programme are likely to earn miles on Lufthansa flights and Star Alliance partner flights. They are also expected to earn through the purchases made through the Lufthansa shops and the use of Lufthansa credit cards.
What are the codeshare agreements of Lufthansa?
Lufthansa codeshares with Air China, Air Dolomiti, Adria Airways, Aegean Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Avianca, Air Astana, Air Canada, Air India, Air Malta, Air New Zealand, All Nippon Airways, Azerbaijan Airlines, BMI Regional, Brussels Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Copa Airlines, Croatia Airlines, Eurowings, Iran Air, EgyptAir, Ethiopian Airlines, Etihad Airways, LATAM Brasil, LOT Polish Airlines, Luxair, Nordica, TAP Air Portugal, Thai Airways, United Airlines, Scandinavian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, Swiss International Air Lines, and TAAG Angola Airlines.
What are Lufthansa classes?
- First Class
- Business Class
- Premium Economy Class
- Economy Class
What is Lufthansa Reservation Phone Number?
Lufthansa is serving its millions of passengers via its user-friendly helpline number, Lufthansa Reservation Phone Number. Starting from instant ticket booking, this number assists the passengers by availing them of the information related to the personal item, carry-on baggage, damaged baggage, food policies, child policies, seating arrangements, and many more.
Get Proper advice for the Lufthansa Airlines Reservations
Lufthansa Airlines offers the most suitable flight service to travel to your favorite destinations. If you are looking for help to reserve your flight ticket online on the Lufthansa Airlines Reservations website, you can contact our customer representative who would guide you in proper ways to find the best flight deal at the affordable rate. Not only this, but you can also find the baggage policy and check-in process at the most suitable price and enjoy the flight journey without facing any hesitation.
If you are looking for a reservation with Lufthansa Airlines, you have to collect a more informative collection of flight service and select flight features and services. If you find any trouble while reserving your flight ticket online, you can follow the below points showing down.
Following are the ways assisting you to Book Lufthansa Airlines Flight Tickets:
- First of all, visit the booking website and click on the booking Option.
- Click on the round trip button and move to the next where you can select a flight for the search button.
- Enter the correct date and time and select the passenger's details online.
- Click on the flight that you want to book and click on the advanced button.
- You can choose a delicious meal, free Wi-Fi, entertainment, car on rent, and so on.
- Click on the bank detail to make payment online at the end of the task.
For further help, you are always free to contact our Lufthansa Airlines Customer Support phone number that is on at 24 by 7 to provide support with regards to flight service instantly.
Complete information on Lufthansa Airlines check-in policy
Have you booked reservations with Lufthansa Airlines, and you wish to get your boarding pass in advance to avoid last-minute hassle while traveling? Then, don't need to fret out, as you can easily get boarding passes for your booked reservations using the online check-in option.
However, before heading on with the check-in process, it is required that the passengers have complete information about the Lufthansa check-In policy. So, to help out the passengers, here is the list of some of the major pointers that one requires to keep in mind before initiating the check-in process.
Check-in policy for Lufthansa Airlines reservations
- As per the check-in policy of the airline, the passenger can easily check-in for their reservations 23 hours before the departure of the flight including, Lufthansa airlines USA flights.
- Also, for the passengers who wish to modify their seats can easily use the online check-in option to select preferred seats for their reservations.
- However, the seats should be selected within 23 hours of the departure of the flight.
- By using the online check-in option, the passenger can even check their baggage and board faster.
Procedure to check-in online for Lufthansa reservations
- Navigate to the check-in option present on the homepage.
- Provide the reservation details and retrieve the booking.
- After that, select preferred seats for the reservations and click on Continue.
- Then, the user will be offered with a boarding pass for download.