- Asiana Airlines Information
Headquarters: Osoe-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Customer Service Number: NA
Parent Organization: NA
Customer Support Email: NA
- Asiana Airlines Hub
- Gimpo International AirportIncheon International Airportt
- Top Asiana Airlines Airport
Gimpo International Airport
Incheon International Airport
Gimhae International Airport
Jeju International Airport
Asiana Airlines Reservations
Asiana Airlines has been quite popular due to its brilliant flight booking service in every season. It offers affordable fight booking flight service along with advanced facilities and features. If you want to reserve your flight ticket in advance, it will important to check out the best flight booking website of Asiana Airlines reservations that offer appropriate ideas to reserve a flight at a certain point of the time.
Read the simple steps to reserve a flight on Asiana Airlines with ease.
- At first, visit the booking website and click on the reservation tab and select the API link and click on the round trip button.
- Enter the date and time and enter the destination and name and then enter the passenger’s details and select the class of booking.
- You can check out the seat check availability and then move to the next to click on the flight search button.
- Now click on advanced facilities and choose the best entertainment, car on rent, a delicious meal, and so on.
- Click on the bank and enter the credit card number to make payment online and get the message of booking at the end of the task.
For further help regarding Asiana Airlines reservations, do contact our customer representative team that is available to help you anytime.
Asiana Airlines Inc., a member of Star Alliance, has its headquarters in Asiana Town building in Seoul. It is engaged in operating 14 domestic routes, 90 international passenger routes, and 27 cargo routes throughout Asia, North America, Europe, and Oceania. Gimpo International Airport is its domestic hub and Incheon International Airport is its international hub. The airline company which has employed more than 10,000 people believes in recruiting the majority of ground staff, pilots, and flight attendants from Seoul.
- Millions of passengers prefer to fly with Asiana Airlines from all around the world, and this South Korean airline is also quite popular among them. The airline has been serving its great aviation facilities in more than 90 destinations and one can easily book their Asiana Airlines flight tickets online without any hassle. Besides, Asiana Airlines is also popular as the second largest airlines in South Korea.
- When it comes to making Asiana Airlines reservations online, one can easily make them via using the airline’s official website. The airline has provided its online flight booking system that let the passengers fetch their Asiana Air lines flight tickets without any hassle. Besides, they can also choose from First Suite Class, First Class, Business Smartium Class, Business Class and Economy Class as per their convenience & enjoy other in-flight benefits. Now, if you are planning to travel with Asiana Airline anytime soon then here’s how to book its flight tickets online.
Simple Steps To Book Flight Tickets On Asiana Airlines Online
The following steps will help you to make Asiana Airlines reservations online in no time.
- In your preferred web browser, head over to the official website of Asiana Airlines and then switch to its flight booking section
- Next, you’ll need to pick your trip type first as per your trip plans
- Now, choose your destinations & departure cites as per your desire and then mark the travel dates accordingly
- The next steps is to mention the number of passengers and then make your seat selection as per your desire
- Now, hit the search button to fetch all the available Asiana Airlines flights as per your flight search and then simply select your preferred ones
- Next, you’ll need to mention all the details of passengers travelling and then hit the payment section on the next page
- Now, follow the onscreen prompts to make your payments for your Asiana Airlines bookings and then you’ll receive the confirmed booking details on your provided email address and phone number.
Therefore, you should be able to fetch your Asiana Airlines flight tickets online without any hassle. However, if you have any queries or doubts then feel free to dial on the Asiana Airlines booking phone number and talk to the professional executives. In fact, you can also make your reservations with the help of the professionals and avail best offers and deals as well.
What is the Asiana Airlines Reservation Number?
You or any other passenger may directly dial or reach the airline authorities through Asiana Airlines booking Phone Number. This number will help you in knowing child policy, baggage policy, departure details, refund policy, hotel booking, seat change, ticket cancellation, or flight upgrade. Asiana Airlines Reservation Phone Number is engaged in delivering genuine and highly satisfactory services.
Asiana Airlines Reservations: How to Book a Seat on Asiana?
Asiana Airlines is the second-largest airline in South Korea which is headquartered in Gangseo-gu Seoul. Asiana airlines have a fleet size of 85 that covers more than 90+ destinations all over the world to both domestic and international routes. Asiana airlines are highly famous for their best and smooth traveling comforts that make it a suitable option for traveling among the passengers. One can book flights to multiple routes through the varied ways as it is very easy to make Asiana Airlines Reservations process within simple steps at affordable prices.
Asiana Airlines Online Flight Booking Process: Here's You Need to Know
Do you want to book your flight ticket on Asiana airlines? Then you can simply book your flight ticket online. With the online booking process, Asiana Airlines Flight Status can also be checked online in a very simple way. You can follow the below steps to book your Asiana airlines flight ticket online:
- Go to the official Booking API and then choose the trip type such as one-way and round trip.
- Enter the departure city and arrival city.
- Select your departure date and arrival date.
- Enter the number of passengers who want to travel.
- Search for the flights and then you will see the multiple flight option from the list.
- Now select a suitable flight and then make the payment process complete to book your flight ticket.
In case you want to make any changes in your booking, then the Asiana Airlines customer assistant feature can help you to do that. You can change or cancel your Asiana airlines flight with the help of managing the booking option and if you have any other query, then contact the customer service team for the best support.
What are the Services that Presented in Asiana Airlines onboard?
There are many people who want to know the booking service for the flight on Asiana Airlines. This is a flight that will provide basic information for the booking service on board so that you can be sure to book a flight ticket online with ease. At the present time, if you are planning to travel at any particular destination no worries as you are going to find the best information regarding onboard services with Alitalia Airlines.
If you want to experience the meal, you can add Asiana Airlines meals on board and enjoy the perfect service of meals instantly. If you are on long haul routes it can expect two meal services in Asiana business class and also get the chance to obtain additional snacks available between meals and enjoy your flight journey like a home.
Additionally, you can have other services as listed below.
- Find the preferred seat assignment.
- Travel with pets in the awesome cabin.
- Find the legroom seat in the domestic flight business zone, front zone and due seat selection in economy class.
- Get the mileage partner.
- Finance travel service and much more.
What are the Advantages of contacting Asiana Customer Service?
If you are going to connect with the customer service support of Asiana Airlines, you can find the baggage information while booking a flight ticket online.
There are the advantages of connecting customer service of Asiana Airlines:
- Find the best information about the booking and cancellation process using the policies.
- It is offering an amazing seat selection process while booking your flight in business class.
- Find the in-flight WI-FI service in order to use your mobile phone or laptop on the flight.
- Customer service is offering a membership system in order to associate with a partner and so on.
So don't wait for the time, as you are always free to dial Asiana Airlines Customer service phone number at any time.
What is the check-in Policy of Asiana Airlines?
South Korea is developing into a strong economy. A lot of people are moving to Korea for better future opportunities. And not just thus but South Korean Tourism in on travelers checklist. Hence if you want to travel to South Korea for its extravagant lifestyle, you can book the flight in Asiana Airlines. Asiana is the second-largest airline after Korean Air and contributes to a major portion of the nation's aviation. And if you have booked flights in Asiana for the first time and worried about how to board, refer to rules of Asiana airlines check-in time rules.
Check-in policies of Asiana Airlines
Before booking the flight, you need to know there are different types of check-in methods such as:
- Online checking with mobile
- Using kiosk or self-service
- Check-in on airline's counter
- Counter airport check-in
- For international and domestic flights, there is different check-in time. You have to arrive earlier for international flights than domestic ones.
- For check-in, make sure you carry all the documents needed.
- Try to arrive early as if counter closes, you won't be allowed to board the flight and your flight also would not be refunded.
That's all for the check-in policies through which you can check Asiana Airlines flight status. For doubts, contact customer care.
Know about the Baggage Policy of Asiana Airlines
Are you flying with Asiana Airlines and worried about what to carry or not? Welcome here to know about the terms & conditions of the baggage policy of Asiana Airlines. After becoming acquainted with the baggage policy of Asiana Airlines, your uncertainties about carrying luggage will be resolved. Hence, detailed information about the Asiana Airlines baggage policy is listed below.
- Passengers are allowed to carry one carry-on bag for free Besides, passengers can also carry one personal item for free in the cabin
- The maximum size of carry-on bags allowed is 115 cm, and the weight is up to 10 kg.
- Checked-in baggage allowed is between 1-2 depending on the flight route and class
- The maximum dimension allowed for a checked-in bag is 158 cm
- The maximum weight of checked baggage may vary from 20-32 kg
- Asiana airlines liquid allowance for the passengers is up to 100 ml or less in transparent containers
- here's baggage fee starts from 100 dollars and goes up to 400 dollars.
- The variation of the baggage fee depends on the size or weight of the extra bag, plus the flight route.
- all the details of Asiana airlines such as Asiana airline's additional baggage fee and other things are discussed above, You may Contact the Asiana customer support team for more information.
Asiana Airlines Flight Change Policy: Get Important Tips on Flight Cancellation
Asiana Airlines is based in South Korea where a lot of people travel from all over the world for vacations or higher studies / Employment. Out of thousands of people traveling, few change their plans and it's totally okay. Asiana Airlines tries its level best to give flight change facility to the passengers. Hence if you also want to change your flight reservations then refer to the Asiana flight change policy date and time policies.
Find the Following Flight changing rules of Asiana Airlines:
- According to the rules, you are allowed to make changes only until 24 hours before the flight takes off.
- Also, passengers can only correct the spelling of their names or date / time of the flight.
- All the changes made within 24 hours of initial booking will be free of cost whereas for all the changes after that to the last minute will be subjected to charges.
And hence with the help of the below details, you can always change your flight schedule. For more doubts, contact the customer support number.
What is the Asiana Airlines foundation date?
- February 17 th , 1988
What is the Asiana Airlines fleet size?
How many destinations are served by Asiana Airlines?
What are the in-flight entertainment options offered by Asiana Airlines?
- Pajamas and souvenirs are offered to the passengers
- First-class seats are featured with personal AVOD systems
- Skin cream, toothpaste, eyeshades, and earplugs are offered to the passengers
- A passenger can pre-order in-flight meals 48 hours before the departure
- Two in-flight magazines: Asiana and Asiana Entertainment
- AVOD is installed on many of the aircraft
What is Asiana Airlines frequent flyer program?
Asiana Airline's frequent-flyer program is known as Asiana Club. It was previously known as Asiana Bonus Club. This frequent-flyer program is blessed with five tiers: Silver, Gold, Diamond, Platinum, and Diamond Plus. The Status miles are based on the miles accumulated by traveling with Asiana Airlines or Star Alliance airlines.
What Asiana Airlines Classes?
- First Suite class
- First Class
- Business Smartium class
- Travel (economy) class
What Asiana Airlines fleet consists of?
Airbus A320-200, Airbus A350-900, Airbus A321-100, Airbus A321-200, Airbus A321neo, Airbus A330-300, Airbus A350-1000, Airbus A380-800, Boeing 747-400, Boeing 767-300, Boeing 777 -200ER, Boeing 747-400BDSF, Boeing 747-400F, and Boeing 767-300ERF.