EVA Air, mainly privately owned, is a Taiwanese international airline based at Taoyuan International Airport near Taipei, Taiwan. It is backed by a fleet of 64 and operates a fully international route network. The second largest Taiwanese airline is a 5-star airline which was founded in 1989 and commenced its operations in 1991. More than 11,000 people are working under the supervision of Lin Pang Sui (Steven) (Chairman), Chang Yung-fa (Founder), and Clay Sun (President).
What is the EVA Air foundation date?
March 8th, 1989
What is the EVA Air fleet size?
How many destinations are served by EVA Air?
What are the in-flight entertainment services offered by EVA Air?
- Star Gallery: Audio video on demand (AVOD) entertainment system
- 40 movies, short features, interactive games, and over 100 music albums
- Mandarin, English, Japanese, German, and French languages are optional
- Sky Hollywood (films) and Sky Concert Hall (music and playlist creator)
- Kids' World (entertainment geared toward younger travelers)
- Panasonic EX3 and Panasonic Avionics 3000i systems
- Sending emails and SMS text messages
What EVA Air classes?
- Royal Laurel class
- Premium Laurel Class
- Elite Class
- Economy Class
- Economy and Elite Class
What EVA Air fleet consists?
- Boeing 747-400F
- Boeing 777F
- Boeing 747-400BDSF
- Boeing 787-10
- Boeing 787-9
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Airbus A330-200
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A330-300
What are the Air Lounges of EVA Air?
- The Garden
- The Infinity
- The Star
- The Club by EVA Air
What is the EVA Air Reservation Number?
Backed by a group of helpline professionals, Eva Air helpline is catering a wide range of services that includes instant reservation and cancellation as well. EVA Air Reservation Number is connecting this helpline with uncounted numbers of passengers. It is useful if you are willing to know about any airline policy, such as baggage policy, child policy, food policy, beverage policy, or physically disabled policy.