Cathay Pacific, the flag career airline of Hong Kong, has its head office at Hong Kong International Airport. Came into existence in 1946, it serves 77 destinations across the world. It has a code-share agreement with several airline companies such as Air Arabia, Binman Bangladesh, British Airways, Emirates Airlines, China Southern airline, Libyan Airlines and Mayan Airways. With the fleet of 146 aircraft, this air group is offering high-class services to millions of travellers.
What is the Cathay Pacific foundation date?
September 24th, 1946
What is the Cathay Pacific fleet size?
How many destinations are served by Cathay Pacific?
What are the in-flight entertainment services offered by Cathay Pacific?
- StudioCX featured with personal televisions (PTVs) in every seat
- Hollywood blockbuster movies, popular Asian and Western TV programs
- Free music and games
- Newspapers and magazines
- On-board South China Morning Post in Braille
What Cathay Pacific classes?
- First class
- Business class
- Premium Economy class
- Economy class
What are Cathay Pacific loyalty programs?
- Marco Polo Club
- Registered Account
- Diamond Plus
- Asia Miles
What Cathay Pacific fleet consists?
- Airbus A330
- Airbus A350
- Boeing 747(cargo)
- Boeing 777 aircraft
- Airbus A350
- Boeing 777X
- 777-300 aircraft
What are the Subsidiaries of Cathay Pacific?
- Airline Store Property Limited
- Asia Training Property Limited
- Asia Miles Limited
- Cathay Holidays Limited
- Cathay Pacific Aero Limited
- Air China
- Air China Cargo
- AHK Air Hong Kong Limited
- Airline Property Limited
- Cathay Pacific Aircraft Lease Finance Limited
- Cathay Pacific Aircraft Services Limited
- Cathay Pacific Catering Services (HK) Limited
- Cathay Pacific MTN Financing Limited
- Cathay Pacific Services Limited
- Cebu Pacific Catering Services Inc.
- Dell Fresh Limited
- Ground Support Engineering Limited
- Hong Kong Airport Services Limited Subsidiary
- Hong Kong Aviation and Airport Services Limited
- Global Logisticcs System HK Company Limited
- Guangzhou Guo Tai Information Processing Company Limited
- HAECO ITM Ltd.
- Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited
- LSG Lufthansa Service Hong Kong Limited
- Shanghai International Airport Services Co., Limited
- Vogue Laundry Service Limited
- Snowdon Limited
- Troon Limited
How to get cheap air tickets in Cathay Pacific?
- Use Cathay Pacific helpline number to book cheap flight tickets
- Fly to a particular city during undesirable hours
- Compare fares at airports near your destination city
- Go for a Red-Eye flight to a particular city
- Book the ticket of a crack-of-dawn flight
- Use airline miles or redeeming credit card reward points to book your ticket
- Avoid major holidays for your trip
- Follow Cathay Pacific on social media
What is the Cathay Pacific Reservation Number?
The reservation number boasts by the flag career airline of Hong Kong is appreciated for its high reliability and worldwide accessibility. It believes in delivering timely services. Cathay Pacific Reservation Number answers a number of questions asked by the domestic and international passengers. It is also useful in instant reservation and cancellation of flight tickets. These are the reasons behind the immense popularity of this number.