Being the flag carrier of Thailand, Thai Airways is one of the best options to travel to the country or from the country. The airline provides every possible service when it comes to offering a hassle-free travel experience to its passengers. From making reservations to provide your desired meal, every required service can be availed online by simply going to the website. Moreover, if you have booked a flight on Thai Airways and due to any reason you want to change the date of your flight ticket, you can do that through the Manage My Booking section available on the website. Or else, you may contact the Thai Airline customer service they will provide you complete information about the date change fee and process as well.
How Would You Change Date on Thai Airways Online?
- Before you do anything else, you would require to visit the Thai Airways website.
- There you will have to select the My Bookings tab on the homepage.
- Then you should enter the Reservation Code and passenger's last name.
- Once you fill the details, click the Find Flight option.
- In this way, you would see the booking details on your screen. You would also get several options to manage your flight tickets.
- Further, you will require to choose the flight date change option over there.
- After that, follow the instructions appearing on the screen so as to complete the date change process.
In addition, you may require to pay the Thai ticket date change charges for changing the flight date of your booked flight tickets. Just in case, you want to know more about the date change on Thai Airways, you should go through the given pointers listed below.
Important Points Related to Flight Change on Thai Airways
- If you need to change your flight on Thai Airways, you can change domestic flights online at least 6 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
- For international flights departing from Thailand, Singapore, Sweden, United Kingdom, China, Japan, Korea, Norway, Denmark, and Bangladesh can be changed online up to 6 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- Thai Airways flight rebooking is eligible online for the tickets whose payment was made via thaiairways.com only.
- As per the fare rule of Thai Airways, you may change the flight/date/cabin and the Thai Airways Flight Change Fee may be applicable.
- When you travel with a companion, the changes that you will make on your flight ticket will apply to all the passengers in that flight booking.
- To know about the additional fare and change fee applicable per passenger for making changes in flight/date, you can go to the Manage My Booking section on the website of Thai Airways. Also, you need to go to the Modify Flights section on Manage My Booking page.
- Moreover, on Thai Airways, the residual value is not allowed.
Get Your Flight Date Changed Instantly on Thai Airways from Anywhere
With the above information, you would be able to make date changes to your Thai Airways flight reservations. On the off chance, there are times when making date changes or any other changes in your booked flight becomes troublesome. In such situations, you can contact the Thai Airline customer service to get instant support. Also, for changing a flight you would require to contact the customer service of Thai Airways. Above all, you can contact the customer service around the clock as they are accessible at any time and will provide you all the required information that you are looking for.
- What airline is the best to fly with?
- Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
- Is it better to cancel flight or not show up?
- How can I talk to someone at Hawaiian Airlines?
- How can I talk to someone at Frontier airlines?
- How much does it cost to change flight American airlines
- how do I get through to American airlines?
- how do i get my call back from American Airlines?
- how do i get a human at American airlines?
- How to request a united airlines refund Money?