- Thai Airways Information
Headquarters: 89 Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Jom Phol Subdistrict, Chatuchak, Bangkok, Thailand
Customer Service Number: NA
Parent Organization: Ministry of Finance (Thailand)
Customer Support Email: NA
- Thai Airways Hub
- Don Mueang International AirportBangkok?Suvarnabhumi International AirportPhuket International Airport
- Top Thai Airways Airport
Don Mueang International Airport
Bangkok?Suvarnabhumi International Airport
Phuket International Airport
The flag carrier Airline of Thailand came into existence in 1988 as Thai Airways International Public Company Limited. It has its corporate headquarter in Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Bangkok. The founding member of the Star Alliance serves 84 destinations in 37 countries by using a fleet of 81 aircraft. It has its hub at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Phuket International Airport. THAI was earlier the operator of two of the world's longest non-stop routes between Bangkok and New York and Los Angeles.
What is the Thai Airways foundation date?
March 29th, 1960
What is the Thai Airways fleet size?
How many destinations are served by Thai Airways?
What are the in-flight entertainment options offered by Thai Airways?
- Fully leather seats
- On-board purchasing facility
- Facilities for physically disabled people
- On-demand movies (in local languages) and TV channels
- Touch-screen GUI Red system 2.0
- Updated position mapping system
- In-seat power supply with 2 USB ports
- In-seat AC power port
- Headphones for purchase
- On-demand food and drinks
What is THAI's frequent flyer program?
The frequent flyer program offered by THAI is known as Royal Orchid Plus. More than 2 million people have their membership with this program. Two types of miles are there that can be accrued with a Royal Orchid Plus account: Eligible Qualifying Miles (EQM) and Qualifying Miles (Q Miles).
What Thai Airways classes?
- Royal First Class (First Class)
- Royal Silk Class (Business Class)
- Economy Class
What Thai Airways fleet consists?
- Airbus A350-900
- Airbus A330-300
- Airbus A380-800
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing 787-8
- Boeing 777-200
- Boeing 777-200ER
- Boeing 777-300
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Boeing 787-9
What is the Thai Airways Reservation Number?
If you are willing to availing any information about your trip or ticket, you should make a call at Thai Airways Reservation Number. This number is known for its high user-friendliness and utmost reliability. Experienced aviation professionals are assisting this number in availing information to the passengers.
Thai Airways Reservations: Make your Flight Memorable With Thai
Thai Airways, the major and flag carrier airline of Thailand serve their passengers with the best facilities and services. To experience a great and comfortable journey in the air, you can book a seat with Thai airways. You can also grab the best deals and offers in the airline to book a cheap flight. If you have some queries about the airline, then contact the reservations team.
How to Book a Flight with Thai airways?
If you wish to travel comfortably, you can book a flight ticket with Thai airways as all its services will help you with a hassle-free trip. The airline allows its passengers to book an offline as well as an online ticket, as per preference. If required, you can also contact Thai airlines reservations for booking a ticket. For booking an online ticket, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official webpage of Thai airways.
- Click the Book tab to start with the booking process.
- Under Flights, you need to select the type of flight among the available options.
- Select the departure and arrival cities by browsing the list of destinations covered by Thai airways.
- Then, you need to select the departing date using the calendar in the airline. If you are flexible with the dates, you can choose a cheaper day.
- In the next step, add the number of travelers flying on the same itinerary.
- After that, select the travel class as per your comfort and search for the flights.
- On the next page, you will have the list of flights. You can choose a suitable flight, according to time as well as fare.
- Enter the details of passengers in the mandatory fields.
- Select the payment mode and make a booking.
- Finally, you will have the confirmation of the reservation through email or text message.
How to Reserve a Seat in Thai airways?
If you fly while sitting on your preferred seat, then the journey becomes easy as well as comfortable. You can select a seat with Thai airways and enjoy your trip. The preferred seats in the economy class are either in the front or emergency exit rows, with more legroom space. You can choose your seat after booking the ticket. For Thai Airways seat selection, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Manage option in the menu to retrieve your itinerary.
- Once accessed with the details, you can select your seat.
- You need to pay for the same for confirmation.
- Once paid, you will get your preferred seat.
On the other hand, you can choose a seat at the time of departure at the check-in counter. If you don't want to pay, then get the seat allotted at the time of check-in.
For further assistance, you can contact Thai airways customer service. The details of contact are available on the Thai Airways website.