What is Allegiant Air Pet Policy?
Are you one of those travelers who wish to travel the world with your furry friend, then there are a few airlines who have taken steps to make your wish come true. And for those who are planning their travel with Allegiant Air Reservations , they would be glad to know that the airline has introduced a special provision for pets.
Traveling with a Pet by Allegiant Air
Pet travel has become simpler after the introduction of pet policy by Allegiant Air. However, before confirming reservations for the pets, the passenger is required to fulfill certain conditions and provide required documents to avoid issues at the time of travel. So, to Fly Your Dog or Cat Safely, here one can get complete details about the pet travel policy to ensure passengers don't mess up their travel.
Conditions for traveling with a pet by Allegiant Air
- Before the pet is accepted on-board, the passenger is required to offer the airline certain documentation.
- Also, the passenger is required to check with the airline if the reservations for pets are available or not.
- As per the standard airline policy, cats and dogs are permitted onboard.
- Further, a passenger is permitted to travel with a maximum of 2 pets.
- The pets traveling on-board are not counted as carry-on baggage.
- For confirming the pet reservation, the passenger is required to pay $100 for one-way travel.
- And the total dimension of the pet carrier should not exceed 22 cm x 40 cm x 48 cm, as mentioned in the pet policy.
Hence, this was the complete details about the Allegiant pet in cabin policy that one needs to know before confirming their travel with the airlines.
Allegiant Air Emotional Support Pet Policy
Allegiant Air understands the needs of every passenger and introduced a special policy for emotional support animals. For confirming reservations for such pets, they are required to fulfill certain conditions as mentioned below.
Before confirming reservations for the emotional support animal, it is required to submit an ESA letter from a mental health professional, which should include these details:
- Passenger traveling has a mental or emotional disability, as defined in DSM V.
- The animal is essential for the support and comfort of travelers.
- The physician is licensed and has an updated license.
- The validity of the letter issued by the physician
Besides, the above-stated form, one can also need to submit these additional form to confirm their travel:
- Mental Health Professional Form
- Veterinary Health Form
- Animal Behavior and Responsibility form
And for queries regarding the policy, the passenger can contact the airline for assistance.
Allegiant Air Policy for Pets Traveling via Cargo
Well, for the passengers who have queries regarding Allegiant pet policy cargo, as mentioned in standard airline policy, the Allegiant Air no longer offers its cargo services for pets. So, if travelers planning to transport their pets via cargo can no longer use this service.
And this was the complete details about the pet policy and emotional support animal policy of Allegiant Air that one needs to know before confirming their reservations with the airline. For queries regarding and documentation, the passenger can contact the reservation department for assistance.
- What airline is the best to fly with?
- Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
- Is it better to cancel flight or not show up?
- How can I talk to someone at Hawaiian Airlines?
- How can I talk to someone at Frontier airlines?
- How much does it cost to change flight American airlines
- how do I get through to American airlines?
- how do i get my call back from American Airlines?
- how do i get a human at American airlines?
- How to request a united airlines refund Money?