Have you purchased your flight ticket on Korean Air? And you can’t attend your journey due to any specific reason? Then the only option that remains in front of you is flight cancellation which is provided by Korean Air. Passengers can simply make flight cancellation request as per the Korean Air Cancellation Policy which is given below:
- Korean Air allows the passengers to cancel their flights within 24 hours from the scheduled departure.
- Flight cancellation can be made without any cost if the reservation made 7 days prior to the scheduled departure.
- If a flight is delayed for more than 3 hours, then you can also cancel your flight ticket.
Follow the below steps to Cancel Korean Air Flight Ticket:
- First of all, go to the official Korean Air website and then find the My Trips section.
- Click on My Trips option.
- Now provide the booking number and last name into the given field.
- After that, click on the Continue tab.
- Now check whether your Korean Air booking is eligible for cancellation or not and if it is, then follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your flight ticket.
What is the Korean Air Flight Cancellation Fee?
Korean Air also charges the cancellation fee that always depends on the fare type and routes that you choose to travel. It is always better to know about the cancellation fee before make a cancellation request. If you don’t know about Korean Air Flight Cancellation Fee, then you can follow the below instructions to know about that:
- Passengers who cancel their flights within 90 days prior will require paying KRW 30000 for the flights that depart from Canada.
- Passengers who cancel their flights within 60 to 15 days, then you will require paying KRW 100000.
- If a flight cancellation request is made within 14 days, then KRW 120000 is applicable as cancellation charges.
How to Change a Flight on Korean Air?
Has your plan changed suddenly and you can’t travel on your preferred travel date? Then you can change your Korean Air flights which is possible to change as per the flight change policy. It is necessary to know about the Korean Air Flight Date Change Fee Policy that allows you to change your flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure.
Here are the steps to change the Korean Air Flight:
- Visit the official website of Korean Air through your phone or computer.
- Now you need to click on the Manage Booking section.
- After that, enter the last name and booking number into the mentioned field.
- Now click on the Search or Continue tab.
- Click on your booking that you want to change and then apply the on-screen instructions to change your flight ticket.
Korean Air Refund
You can also get a refund on your canceled flight as per the Korean Air Refund policy which is very important to know before making any refund request. If you have any queries regarding the flight cancellation, change or refund, then you can simply contact the customer service team of Korean Air and gain the perfect and required information to resolve each query.
Read Also: Korean Air Reservations
- What airline is the best to fly with?
- Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
- Is it better to cancel flight or not show up?
- How can I talk to someone at Hawaiian Airlines?
- How can I talk to someone at Frontier airlines?
- How much does it cost to change flight American airlines
- how do I get through to American airlines?
- how do i get my call back from American Airlines?
- how do i get a human at American airlines?
- How to request a united airlines refund Money?