- Virgin America Information
Headquarters: Burlingame, California, United States
Customer Service Number: 00 1 650-762-7005
Parent Organization: VAI Partners LLC
Customer Support Email: NA
- Virgin America Hub
- Los AngelesSan Francisco
- Top Virgin America Airport
Los Angeles Airport
San Francisco Airport
Virgin America Reservations
Virgin America, an American airline that was founded in 2007 and integrated into Alaska Airlines in 2018, is known for its lavish travelling services. Instrumental in offering three travelling classes; i.e., First class, Business class, and Economy class; it covers more than 60+ destinations across the world. Primarily focused on operating low-fare services between the West Coast cities and other major metropolitan areas, it has a fleet of 67 including Airbus A320-200, Airbus A319-100, Airbus A320neo, and Airbus A321neo. Virgin America is a great choice for travelling at a minimum cost. You can easily book your flight ticket with the help of below steps:
What is the Virgin America foundation date?
Virgin America airlines were founded on January 26th, 2004 and commenced its operations on August 8th, 2007.
What are the classes of Virgin America?
- Economy Class
- First Class
- Premium Class
- Business Class
What is the frequent-flyer program introduced by Virgin America?
Virgin America's frequent flyer program, Elevate, was discontinued on January 1st, 2018. Its members were likely to get the option to convert (manually) Elevate points into Alaska Airlines' Mileage Plan miles until January 31st, 2018.
What are the features and benefits of Virgin America?
- First Class seats offered 55 inches of pitch and 21 inches (530 mm) wide
- The seats are featured with adjustable headrests and power-ports
- 7 inches of width and dedicated luggage bins
- Premium television channels and movies
- Virgin America offers dual-class service on all flights
- The cabins are featured mood lighting
- The seats are equipped with either an Android personal in-flight entertainment system or a Panasonic Avionics
- Complimentary meals, refreshments, and alcoholic beverages
- In-flight shopping facility
What is the Virgin America fleet size?
What Virgin America fleet consists of?
- Airbus A319-100
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A320neo
- Airbus A321neo
What are the numbers of destinations served by Virgin America?
How to get cheap air tickets in Virgin America?
- Compare fares at airports near your destination city
- Use airline miles or redeeming credit card reward points to book your ticket
- Fly to a particular city during undesirable hours
- Go for a Red-Eye flight to a specific city
- Get the updates of discount offers by following Virgin America on social media
- Use the Virgin America helpline number to book cheap flight tickets
- Try to avoid major holidays for your trip
- Book the ticket for a crack-of-dawn flight
What is the Virgin America helpline?
Virgin America reservation phone number is assisted by skilled professionals. It is unquestionably responsive, highly user-friendly, and instrumental in catering to a wide range of services. You can dial this number for instant booking, changing, or cancelling a ticket. Virgin America airlines executives can book your flight ticket within a few minutes. You can dial this number from every corner of the world that is accessible 24/7 hours.
What are the services offered by Virgin America helpline?
- Airline's club & lounge policy
- Airline's discount offers
- Expenses of the flights in different destinations
- Airline's ticket booking policy and procedure
- Scheduled flight status
- Availability of flights
- Airline's seating arrangement change policy
- Airline's in-flight shopping & entertainment policies
- Airline's food, beverage, and special dish policies
- Airline's personal item and carried bag policies
- Airline's child policies
How To Fly With Virgin America: Reservation Process & Flight Status
Virgin America was previously known as an American-based airline before it turned into Alaska Airlines. However, the airlines operated its best low-cost flights all around the world from its headquarters in Burlingame, California. Nowadays, Virgin America operates its services under The Alaska Group in more than 30 destinations with its fleet size of 67.
Passengers can book their Virgin America airlines reservations in its First class cabin, Main cabin select, and Main cabins. Moreover, the airline’s frequent flyer program – Elevate is also quite famous for offering premium services to the Virgin America members. So, if you have looked forward to booking flight tickets with this airline then follow the reservation steps mentioned in the next section.
Steps To Book Virgin America Flights Online Via Alaska Air
- If you are new to Virgin America and have any confusion with its reservation process then here’s how to fetch its flight tickets online.
- Switch to the official website of Alaska Air in your web browser and navigate to the booking section.
- Now, pick your departure & arrival cities, travel type (round-trip, one-way, multi-city), travel dates, number of passengers, discount promo code. (optional)
- Select the Find Flights button and then make your preferred flight selection and move on to the next page.
- On the next page, make your seat selection and enter the passenger’s details and move on to the payment page.
- Here simply pay for your flights and then make confirmation of your Virgin America itineraries.
For making any further modifications to your Virgin America airlines reservations, you can use the Manage tab available on the Alaska Air’s official website.
Contact Reservation Center For Further Information: Virgin America Airlines
For further information regarding the airline’s policies, flight status, and other details, you can always dial on the Virgin America airlines phone Number USA and get in touch with the airline’s travel professionals.