The flag carrier airline of Vietnam was founded as a state-owned enterprise under the name Vietnam Civil Aviation. Headquartered in Long Biên District, Hanoi, this airline is connecting us to 64 destinations across 17 countries. With the airline itself as the centre point, the government of Vietnam had brought together 20 service companies to form Vietnam Airlines Corporation. The corporation, in 2010, was renamed Vietnam Airlines Company Limited and restructured into a limited liability company.
What is the Vietnam Airlines foundation date?
January 15th, 1956 (as Vietnam Civil Aviation)
What is the Vietnam Airlines fleet size?
How many destinations are served by Vietnam Airlines?
What are the in-flight entertainment services offered by Vietnam Airlines?
- Audio video on demand (AVOD)
- Personal televisions with games, TV programmes, films, and music
- Two in-flight magazines
- Heritage and Heritage Fashion
What Vietnam Airlines classes?
- Deluxe Economy
What Vietnam Airlines fleet consists?
- Boeing 787-9
- Boeing 787-10
- ATR 72-500
- Airbus A350-900
- Airbus A330-200
- Airbus A321neo
- Airbus A321-200
What is the Vietnam Airlines Reservation Number?
Vietnam Airlines Reservation Number, the helpline number boasts by Vietnam Airlines, is offering a long range of services. You could dial this number for knowing any of the below listed things. It has worldwide accessibility. The number we are talking about is known for its high responsiveness.
- Airline's club & lounge policy
- Airline's discount offers and holiday packages
- Airline's food, beverage, and special dish policies
- Airline's personal item and carried bag policies
- Airline's honeymoon & family packages
- Airline's in-flight shopping & entertainment policies
- Airline's policies for child & physically disabled people
- Airline's policies for damaged baggage