- Turkish Airlines Information
Headquarters: Istanbul Atatürk Airport,Ye
- Turkish Airlines Hub
- Ankara - Esenbo
- Top Turkish Airlines Airport
A fleet size of 327 drives Turkish Airlines, the national flag carrier airline of Turkey and connecting us to 120 countries. It operates scheduled services to 302 destinations in Asia, Africa, North America, and South America. Turkish Airlines is, however, one of the largest airlines in the world when counted the number of destinations served. Istanbul Atatürk Airport, Ankara Esenbo.
- Address: Unit 1401 14th Floor BDO Equitable Tower 8751 Paseo De Roxas Makati City
- Office Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM, Fridays 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Telephone Numbers: +632 8864 0600 / +632 8894 5416 / +632 8894 5421
- E-mail: email@example.com
Turkish Airlines is committed to providing you significant flight booking service at any time. If you are willing to reserve a flight ticket in advance, there are chances to get your flight booked at the affordable cost and earn maximum points and miles easily. But if you are not aware of the Turkish Airlines reservation process, you are on the best page to assist you to get affordable flights effortlessly.
Following are the ways to reserve a flight on Turkish Airlines:
- Before doing anything navigate the booking website and click on the reservation tab.
- Click on the API link and select a round trip button and enter the correct date and time of travel.
- Enter the destination name and select the class of booking and enter the passenger’s details.
- Select the flight search button and compare the prices to select one flight to reserve easily.
- Click on the advance facilities button and choose free WI-FI, entertainment, car, and so on.
- Select your bank to make payment using your credit card and get the message of booking finally.
If you want further assistance regarding Turkish Airlines Reservations, do contact our customer representatives at any time.
Step-by-Step Guide on Changing your Flight with Turkish Airlines
- STEP 1: Visit the Turkish Airlines Website or you can open the app.
- STEP 2: Click “Manage booking / Check-in,” enter your ticket number or reservation code, and Passenger Surname.
- STEP 3: Choose the “Turkish Airlines Change Flight” option.
- STEP 4: Follow the instructions and complete it.
- STEP 5: Pay the flight differences.
- STEP 6: Get your new itinerary.
- STEP 1: Prepare your flight details.
- STEP 2: Contact your agency, the call center, or a Turkish airline sales office.
- STEP 3: Provide your flight details as well as the reason why you want to get a refund for your flight. The in-charge will then process it.
- STEP 4: Wait for the payment to be credited back to you. The method that will be used is the same way on how you paid for your flight (e.g., credit card).
Call Centers Information
Here are the numbers you can call if ever you want to change or refund your tickets:
How can I buy Turkish airline tickets?
How do I get a refund from Turkish Airlines?
Turkish Airlines Offices
You can check the list of the offices of Turkish Airlines through this link. In the Philippines, they have one Ticket Sales Office: