- Tunisair Information
Headquarters: Tunis, Tunisia
Customer Service Number: 00216 70 837 000
Parent Organization: NA
Customer Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tunisair Hub
- Tunis?Carthage International Airport
- Top Tunisair Airport
Tunis?Carthage International Airport
Based in Tunis-Carthage International Airport, the flag carrier airline of Tunisia is engaged in operating flights to 101 destinations. It, the Arab Air Carriers Organization, was formed in 1948 by the government of Tunisia. Rene Lefevre was appointed as the first managing director of this airline company which has a fleet of 29. TunisAir fleet, however, comprises Airbus A320-200, Airbus A320neo, Airbus A330-200, Boeing 737-600, and Airbus A319-100.
What is the foundation date of TunisAir?
- TunisAir was founded on 1948 and commenced its operations on 1949.
What is the TunisAir fleet size?
What TunisAir fleet consists?
- Airbus A319-100
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A320neo
- Airbus A330-200
- Boeing 737-600
What are the numbers of destinations served by TunisAir?
What is the frequent-flyer program introduced by TunisAir?
- Fidelys is the frequent-flyer program introduced by TunisAir.
What is TunisAir helpline?
Along with the wide range of in-flight entertainment options, this airline is featuring a helpdesk number which is helping the globally spread passengers. Hence, TunisAir reservation phone number is enabling the passengers in getting their domestic and international flight tickets. This helpline is backed by a group of professionals who are experienced, trained, and willing to bring the best-in-class services.
What are the services offered by TunisAir's helpline?
- Airline's baggage policy
- Airline's club & lounge policy
- Airline's discount offers
- Airline's ticket booking policy and procedure
- Airline's food, beverage, and special dish policies
- Airline's personal item and carried bag policies
- Airline's seating arrangement change policy
- Airline's in-flight shopping & entertainment policies
- Airline's child and physically disabled policies
What are the benefits of TunisAir helpline phone number?
- This phone number is assisted by skilled professionals
- This phone number is instrumental in catering a wide range of services
- This phone number is highly user-friendly
- This phone number bestows round the years’ support services
- This phone number is decidedly responsive
- This phone number has global accessibility
How to get cheap air tickets in TunisAir?
- Compare fares at airports near your destination city
- Get the updates of discount offers by following TunisAir on social media
- Use airline miles or redeeming credit card reward points to book your ticket
- Use the TunisAir helpline number to book cheap flight tickets
- Fly to a particular city during undesirable hours
- Go for a Red-Eye flight to a specific city
- Book the ticket for a crack-of-dawn flight
- Try to avoid major holidays for your trip.
Notification to passengers
- In order to manage the spread of COVID-19, the Government of Canada, along with the provinces and territories have put in place some new measures.
- Prior to boarding this flight you will be required to undergo a health check and a verification that you have a mask or face covering to cover your mouth and nose. This will involve answering a few simple questions to which you must answer truthfully. Providing a false or misleading answer could result in a maximum fine of $5,000.
- The Government of Canada is requiring that all travellers have a removable non-medical mask or face covering to cover their mouth and nose for use through the airport and in-flight to prevent the inadvertent spread of COVID-19 through respiratory droplets. Travellers will need to wear their face mask at all times during the boarding process and during the flight when they are 2 metres or less away from another person, other than a member of their household, or when directed to do so by an airline official.
- As a reminder, no person should board a flight when they are feeling ill as this could potentially put others at risk. Should symptoms such as a fever, cough or difficulty breathing develop while in flight, please notify the flight crew immediately.
- Upon your arrival in Canada, all travellers, with the exception of those delivering essential services, will be required to serve a mandatory self-isolation period for 14 days and some provinces and territories have put in place specific measures. Self-isolation plans must be submitted and reviewed by provincial/territorial authorities before a traveller will be allowed to return home. Please remember to check online information for your final destination point. More information will be provided on self-isolation upon arrival and travellers can speak to a Canada Border Services Officer.
TunisAir Baggage Policy
The "Piece Concept" policy, more beneficial for customers than before, will enable Tunisair passengers to check in more bags free of charge depending on the destination and the cabin class:
Your free baggage allowance must not exceed the allowed weight of 23 (50lb) or 32kg (70lb) according to your destination and your cabin class and the total dimensions (length+ width+ height) of each piece must not exceed 158 cm (62 inches).
If you are connecting to and from Europe/Africa/Middle-East/North America via Tunisia and on flights operated by Tunisair, you are allowed in Economy cabin to check in up to 02 bags free of charge as shown on the table below:
Any single piece of baggage weighing over 32kg (70lb) must be carried in cargo.
A Prepaid Additional Baggage Option:
Passengers can purchase one Additional Baggage Allowance (prepaid service) if they are:
Terms and conditions:
|CARRY-ON BAGGAGE :|
You will continue to benefit from the following carry-on baggage allowances depending on your cabin class and destination :
Tunisair Pet Travel Policy
Pets can travel in the cabin or as checked baggage. Tunisair only allows dogs, cats and birds onboard their flights, and does not carry Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Bower Bulls and Tosa Inus.
- Pets (Dogs, Cats and Birds)
The weight of a pet unit including the container is charged as excess baggage. With the exception of assistance dogs accompanying disabled passengers, animals and their containers are not part of your free baggage allowance.
- Passengers with reduced mobility:
Passengers with reduced mobility are allowed to carry one wheelchair per person and/or other assisting devices they are dependent upon including POC (Personal Oxygen Concentrator).
- Babies and children
Babies and children paying a minimum of 50% of the adult fare benefit from the same adult baggage allowance. Babies that do not have a personal seat are allowed only one checked-in baggage of 10 kg (115cm) and one collapsible baby stroller, or one car-type child seat.
- Sporting equipement
With the exception of golfing equipment set (maximum weight of 15 kg), dry ice suits and ammunition, sporting equipment (Windsurf, Surfboard and Ski equipment) as well as bicycles are ruled by the same Piece Concept excess baggage charges.