Southwest Airlines Reservation Phone Number
Southwest Airlines Co., established by Herb Kelleher and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is the world’s largest low-cost carrier. Despite its establishment in 1967, the airline had adopted its current name, i.e., Southwest Airlines Co., in 1971. Depending on a fleet of 736 and more than 57,000 employees (as of March 2018), the airline is connecting 99 destinations across the sphere. The focused cities are Chicago–Midway, Las Vegas, Denver, Baltimore–Washington, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, Orlando, and Los Angeles, Atlanta.
What are the features & benefits of Southwest Airlines?
- Online check-in facility
- Priority-based check-in
- In-flight Wi-Fi Internet connectivity via Global Eagle Entertainment
- Free streaming live television
- On-demand movies
- Real-time flight tracking information via Wi-Fi
- Lighter and more comfortable seats
What Southwest Airlines fleet consists?
- Boeing 737-700
- Boeing 737 MAX 7
- Boeing 737 MAX 8
- Boeing 737-800
What is Southwest Airlines Reservation Number?
Southwest airline, which is known for its comfortable and hassle-free trips, is actively engaged in providing user-friendly services to the domestic and international passengers. It is backed by a vast team of aviation experts which is committed to serving the users. Hawaiian Airlines Reservation Number is connecting this team with unlimited numbers of passengers and delivering reliable solutions.
- Information about in-flight shopping and in-flight entertainment
- The benefit of flight time change
- Easy access to group bookings and corporate bookings
- Easy access to discount offers
- Information about carried bag and damaged bag
- Easy access to club and lounge
- Information about food and beverage
- Seating arrangements related info
- Easy access to family and honeymoon packages
- Train ticket booking for next stage of travel