Southwest Airlines Reservations
Southwest Airlines Co. established by Herb Kelleher and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is the world's largest low-cost carrier. Despite its establishment in 1967, the airline had adopted its current name, i.e., Southwest Airlines Co., in 1971. Depending on a fleet of 736 and more than 57,000 employees (as of March 2018), the airline is connecting 99 destinations across the sphere. The focused cities are Midway, Las Vegas, Denver, Washington, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, Orlando, and Los Angeles, Atlanta.
What are the features & benefits of Southwest Airlines?
- Online check-in facility
- Priority-based check-in
- In-flight Wi-Fi Internet connectivity via Global Eagle Entertainment
- Free streaming live television
- On-demand movies
- Real-time flight tracking information via Wi-Fi
- Lighter and more comfortable seats
What Southwest Airlines fleet consists?
- Boeing 737-700
- Boeing 737 MAX 7
- Boeing 737 MAX 8
- Boeing 737-800
What is Southwest Airlines Reservations Number?
Southwest airlines, which is known for its comfortable and hassle-free trips, is actively engaged in providing user-friendly services to the domestic and international passengers. It is backed by a vast team of aviation experts which is committed to serving the users. Southwest Airlines Reservations Number is connecting this team with unlimited numbers of passengers and delivering reliable solutions.
- Information about in-flight shopping and in-flight entertainment
- The benefit of flight time change
- Easy access to group bookings and corporate bookings
- Easy access to discount offers
- Information about carried bag and damaged bag
- Easy access to club and lounge
- Information about food and beverage
- Seating arrangements related info
- Easy access to family and honeymoon packages
- Train ticket booking for next stage of travel
Southwest Airlines Flight Reservations Number
Are you going to making a reservation on Southwest airlines? But being a first-time traveler you don't know about the multiple important things such as check-in and baggage? Then you have to know about that before making your reservation to any preferred route. You can easily make Southwest airlines reservations to a wide range of destination and avail the multiple facilities.
If you don't know about the baggage policy and check-in policy, then you can follow the below instructions:
Southwest Airlines Baggage
- Carry-on Baggage: Passengers are allowed to carry one personal item and one bag at free of cost. Personal items considered as a purse, an umbrella, laptop bag, etc and that maximum dimension will be 46 x 22 x 34 cm.
- Checked Baggage: Passengers are permitted two cheeked baggage whose maximum weight will be 22 kg and dimension will be 157 cm.
Southwest Airlines Check-in
- Online Check-in: Southwest airlines provide the online check-in facility to the passengers and they can check-in for their flight within 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Airport Check-in: Check-in process can also be completed at the airport where you would need to reach at the airport 1 hour to 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of flight that also depends on your flight type.
If you are still on doubt regarding the Southwest airlines reservations or have any other query, then you can contact the Southwest reservations team and avail the effective assistance to resolve the queries.
- Southwest Airlines Information
Headquarters: Dallas, Texas, U.S.
Customer Service Number: 800-435-9792
Parent Organization: NA
Customer Support Email: NA
- Southwest Airlines Hub
- Top Southwest Airlines Airport