Get last minute deals via contacting Qatar airways booking
Headquartered in Doha, Qatar Airways is a flag carrier airline owned state which offers its customers with scheduled services to various international and domestic destinations. Further, to make the travel of the passengers relaxing and hassle-free, the airline launched various online services and offers which one can avail once they contact the reservation center of the airline.
Furthermore, for the passengers traveling with Qatar Airways for the first time, here are some of the exciting features about the airlines that one should know.
Features of Qatar Airways
- For the convenience of the passengers the airline has introduced online Qatar airways booking service which one can opt to save their precious time.
- Further, the passengers can make group booking and plan family travel with the airlines.
- Moreover, the passengers can also plan corporate travel with the airlines by availing ongoing deals and offers for their reservations.
- And for the frequent flyers, the airline has introduced Mileage Program which allows the passengers to earn points and use it later for Qatar airways booking seats and additional services.
- Besides, the airline offers inflight meals and entertainment options which one can avail for their reservations while booking.
- Furthermore, the airline also offers access to the VIP lounges during the long haul flights.
- And for the comfort of the passengers, the airline has introduced various cabin classes which one can opt as per the budget and requirement.
- Cabin classes offered by Qatar Airways
Keeping in mind the comfort and convenience of the passengers, the airline introduced various cabin classes which one can opt as per their requirement namely, economy, business, and first class. And during Qatar Airways booking online the passenger can easily opt for the required class and travel with luxury.
Services provided by Qatar Airways
Furthermore, Qatar Airways offers its customers with multiple services like online booking, check-in, managing service. And in order to resolve the queries of the passengers, the airline has even introduced customer service where one can resolve all their queries related to their reservations.
Moreover, to help out the passengers with Qatar Airways booking business class, here is the simple procedure that one can follow.
Booking reservations with Qatar Airways
- To initiate the booking process, launch the airline website.
- Then, the passenger is required to click on the booking option and proceed.
- After that, the passenger requires to provide the details about the flight type with a suitable departing and arrival location.
- Thereafter, the passenger needs to select a journey class with a suitable cabin class and total number of passengers.
- After providing all the details, the passenger needs to click on Search tab to find the available flights.
- From the provided list of flights, the passenger needs to select a flight on which they wish to book their reservations.
- And then, the passenger needs to provide the details of the passenger traveling and proceed with the payment process.
- Then, the passenger needs to select a mode of payment and confirm their reservations with the airline.
However, if the passengers wish for Qatar Airways booking upgrade, they can opt for the manage booking service available online or contact Qatar Airways customer service.
Once the booking is confirmed, the important factor that one requires to keep in mind is the baggage policy of the airline. So, to help out the passengers here are the main pointers of the baggage policy.
Qatar Airways baggage policy
- As per the policy of the airline, the baggage allowance may vary with the route.
- Further, the airline has set a standard weight and dimension for the checked baggage depending on the cabin class.
- For the passenger traveling by economy are allowed to check a maximum of 2 pieces of bag with total weight of 23 Kg and total dimension of 62 inches.
- Besides, in the case of business and first class passengers the maximum weight is set to 32 Kg.
- Moreover, in the case of hand baggage, the economy passengers are allowed to carry a maximum of 1 piece of baggage with as maximum weight of 7 Kg.
- However, in case of business and first class passengers the maximum weight is set to 15 Kg of combined 2 piece of baggage.
- For carrying excess baggage and special items the passengers can contact airline customer support for assistance.
Contacting Qatar Airways booking officials
There are times when passenger have queries related to their booking and various policies of the airline. Well, in such cases the passengers can dial the toll-free number of airline or opt for email support for the desired assistance.
Hence, now as you have complete details about Qatar Airways, book your tickets and enjoy your travel.
- Qatar Airways Information
Headquarters: Qatar Airways Towers,Doha, Qatar
Customer Service Number: 079 3061 6000
Parent Organization: NA
Customer Support Email: NA
- Qatar Airways Hub
- Hamad International Airport
- Top Qatar Airways Airport
Hamad International Airport