Qantas Airways is the largest airline concerning fleet size and international destinations served. As it is founded in 1920, the flag career airline of Australia is the third oldest airline in the world. However, it began international passenger flights in May 1935. Qantas, nicknamed "The Flying Kangaroo", is a founding member of the Oneworld airline alliance. This air group owns Jetstar Airways and holds 65% share of the Australian domestic market.
What is the Qantas Airlines foundation date?
- Foundation: November 1920
- Commenced Operations: March 1921
What is the Qantas Airlines fleet size?
How many destinations are served by Qantas Airlines?
What are the in-flight entertainment options offered by Qantas Airlines?
- Audio video on demand (AVOD) is based on the Panasonic Avionics system
- Expanded entertainment options
- High definition touch screens
- Mobile phone functionality
- LCD screens in all classes
- TV programmes on shorter flights
What are the codeshare agreements of Qantas Airlines?
Qantas has codeshare agreements with Air New Zealand, Air Niugini, Air Tahiti Nui, Bangkok Airways, British Airways, Air Vanuatu, Aircalin, Airnorth, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Air France, Asiana Airlines, China Airlines, China Southern Airlines, El Al, Emirates, Fiji Airways, Finnair, Japan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, LATAM Chile, Jet Airways, Jetstar Airways, Jetstar Asia Airways, Jetstar Japan, Vietnam Airlines, WestJet, Jetstar Pacific, Solomon Airlines, and SriLankan Airlines
What are Qantas Airlines classes?
- First Class
- Business Class
- Premium Economy Class
- Economy Class
What Qantas Airlines fleet consists?
- Boeing 747-400ER
- Boeing 787-9
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing 737-800
- Airbus A380-800
- Airbus A330-200
- Airbus A330-300
What is Qantas Airlines Reservation Phone Number?
It is assisting its domestic and international passengers via a user-friendly helpline number, Qantas Airlines Reservation Phone Number. The professionals associated with this helpline number are catering to an extended range of services. They are helping the millions of passengers with optimum care and professionalism.
- Instant ticket booking
- Instant ticket cancellation
- Honeymoon packages
- Food, beverage, and special dish policies
- Seat & flight timing change
- Personal item & carried bag policies
- Damaged bag policies
- In-flight shopping policies
- On-flight entertainment options