Porter Airlines, formerly known as REGCO Holdings Inc., is connecting us to 24 destinations with 29 Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 flights. The airline, which is headquartered at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport in Toronto, Canada, was founded in 2006. The current CEO of the airline company, Robert Deluce, wanted to create a regional airline, and he proposed the same. A frequent flyer reward program, called 'VIPorter', has been provided by this airline.
What is the Porter Airlines foundation date?
- Foundation Date: February 2nd, 2006
- Commenced Operations: October 23rd, 2006
What is the Porter Airlines fleet size?
How many destinations are served by Porter Airlines?
What are the special things offered by Porter Airlines?
- Complimentary snacks and beverages at the lounges
- A wide range of in-flight entertainment
- A frequent flyer reward program called VIPorter
- Bus shuttle facility from the downtown Royal York Hotel to the airport ferry dock and tunnel entrance
What Porter Airlines fleet consists?
Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 is the only aircraft used by Porter Airlines.
What is Porter Airlines Reservation Phone Number?
Porter Airlines has built up a helpline which is known for its wide-ranging services including holiday packages, discount offers, club & lounge policy, personal item & carried bag policy, in-flight shopping, special dish policies, and many more.
- Instant flight time change
- Family packages & discount offers
- Club & lounge policy
- Honeymoon packages
- Food, beverage, and special dish policies
- Instant ticket booking & cancellation
- In-flight shopping & entertainment policies
- Policies for child & physically disabled people
- Personal item & carried bag policies