- Oman Air Information
Headquarters: Muscat International Airport, Muscat, Oman
Customer Service Number: 0124 642 1111
Parent Organization: NA
Customer Support Email: NA
- Oman Air Hub
- Muscat International AirportSalalah International Airport
- Top Oman Air Airport
Muscat International Airport
Salalah International Airport
To select and book your preferred seat, visit the Oman Air website and select your seat at the time of booking or click on 'Manage Your Booking' or select your seat via Online Check In. Sindbad Gold members will enjoy seat selection absolutely free when purchasing Economy Lite, Economy and Economy Prime fares.
Oman Air, founded in 1990, is based on the grounds of Muscat International Airport in Seeb, Muscat. The airline company which has been delivering high-class services has become a civil aircraft ground handling provider at Beit Al Falaj Airport. Oman Aviation Services became a joint-stock company in 1981. In 1982, the airline jointly commenced jet services, along with Gulf Air, to Salalah.
What is the Oman Air foundation date?
How can I check my booking in Oman Air?
What is the Oman Air fleet size?
What is 2pc baggage allowance in Oman Air?
How can I change my flight ticket date Oman Air?
What Oman Air fleet consists?
- Airbus A330-300
- Airbus A330-200
- Boeing 737 MAX 8
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 737-900ER
- Embraer 175
- Boeing 787-8
- Boeing 787-9
How many destinations are served by Oman Air?
What are the In-flight services offered by Oman Air?
- All meals are prepared following Islamic dietary laws
- Special meals can be availed by request
- Alcoholic beverages are served to all the passengers (except Saudi Arabia and Iran routes)
- Wi-Fi facility
- Onboard mobile network portability
- In-flight magazine is provided to all the passengers
What is the Frequent Flyer programme introduced by Oman Air?
The three-tier Frequent Flyer program in Oman Air was launched in 2007. Three tiers are Sindbad Blue, Sindbad Silver, and Sindbad Gold.
What are Oman Air classes?
- Economy Class
- First/Business Class
What is Oman Air Reservation Phone Number?
Would you like to get any information related to your trip? Get in touch with the helpline executives associated with the official helpline number boast by Oman Air. This is a globally accessible helpline number which is delivering fast and user-friendly support services. Owing to its worldwide accessibility, this number is easy to connect.
- Availability of flights
- Expenses of the flights in different destinations
- Scheduled flight status
- Airline's ticket booking policy and procedure
- Airline's in-flight shopping & entertainment policies
- Airline's child and physically disabled policies
- Airline's food, beverage, and special dish policies
- Airline's personal item and carried bag policies
- Airline's seating arrangement change policy
- Airline's club & lounge policy
- Airline's baggage policy
- Airline's discount offers
Are Oman Air tickets refundable?
Unused tickets can be cancelled and exchanged for another ticket or refunded. Cancellation fee / administrative charges may be applied depending upon ticketing rules. All paper tickets needs to be returned back to Oman Air issuing office physically.
How many kg is Oman Air?
- 30 kg
When you travel in Economy Class cabins, you can carry 2 baggage pieces not beyond 30 kg. The dimensions of free checked baggage should not exceed 158 cm in width, height and length. If you are travelling with your infant, one extra baggage piece of 10 kg will be allowed.