Middle East Airlines (MEA), the member of International Air Transport Association, SkyTeam airline alliance (17th member), and Arab Air Carriers Organisation, was founded in 1945 and commenced its operations in 1946. The flag-carrier airline of Lebanon is connecting us to 33 elite destinations with a fleet of 20 which comprise Airbus A321neo, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A330-200, and Embraer Legacy 500. Backed by Middle East Airlines Reservation Phone Number, MEA enables its domestic and international passengers in getting their tickets without many hassles.
What is the foundation date of Middle East Airlines?
Middle East Airlines was founded on May 31st, 1945, and commenced its operation on January 1st, 1946.
What is the Middle East Airlines fleet size?
What Middle East Airlines fleet consists?
- Airbus A320-200
- Embraer Legacy 500
- Airbus A321neo
- Airbus A330-200
What are the numbers of destinations served by Middle East Airlines?
What are the services provided by Middle East Airlines helpline?
- Airline's discount offers
- Airline's ticket booking policy and procedure
- Airline's food, beverage, and special dish policies
- Airline's personal item and carried bag policies
- Airline's baggage policy
- Airline's club & lounge policy
- Airline's seating arrangement change policy
- Airline's in-flight shopping & entertainment policies
- Airline's child policy
- Airline's physically disabled policy
How to get cheap air tickets in Middle East Airlines?
- Use airline miles or redeem credit card reward points to book your ticket
- Use the Middle East helpline number to book cheap flight tickets
- Compare fares at airports near your destination city
- Get the updates of discount offers by following the Middle East on social media
- Book a ticket for a crack-of-dawn flight
- Fly to a particular city during the undesirable hours
- Try to avoid major holidays for your trip
- Go for a Red-Eye flight to your destination city