Malaysia Airlines, Malaysia Airlines Berhad, or Malaysian Airline System Berhad is connecting us to 61 exclusive destinations. The air group which is mainly operating flights from Kuala Lumpur International Airport is the flag carrier of Malaysia and a member of the Oneworld Airline Alliance. Its secondary hubs are located in Kuching and Kota Kinabalu. Firefly and MASwings are two subsidiary airlines of Malaysia Airlines. Malaysian Airlines signifies the safe, secure and pleasant mode of transportation. If you are looking forward to going for a wonderful family or business tour, then you must check Malaysian airlines booking status. Like all other airlines, this air group boasts a helpline which is enabling the passengers in getting the tickets instantly.
What was the foundation date of Malaysia Airlines?
The foundation date of Malaysia Airlines was May 1st, 1947. It had commenced its operations on October 1st, 1972.
What is the Malaysia Airlines fleet size?
Including 48 from Boeing and 32 from Airbus, the Malaysia Airlines has 80 properly functional aircraft in its fleet.
What are the numbers of destinations served by Malaysia Airlines?
What are the classes of Malaysia Airlines?
- First Class
- Business Class
- Baby ban and child-free zone
- Economy Class
What is Malaysia Airlines helpline number?
Malaysia Airlines booking phone number is available 24 hours a day/7 hour a day for them to assist the passengers. Here you will get reliable information and the best deal to book your Malaysia airlines flight ticket. Malaysia airlines Reservation Phone Number offers top-rated services for your booking, cancellation on a first call itself so that you can immediately move forward to your destination.
What are the services provided by Malaysia Airline's helpline?
- Airline's booking procedure
- Airline's ticket booking policies
- Airline's food, beverage, and special dish policies
- Airline's personal item and carried bag policies
- Airline's in-flight shopping & entertainment policies
- Airline's club & lounge policy
- Airline's discount offers
- Airline's child policies
- Airline's booking classes
How to book Malaysia Airlines ticket instantly?
If you want to get an instant ticket at Malaysia Airlines, you are supposed to get in touch with the helpline associates elected by the airline management. They are qualified, trained and willing to deliver the best-in-class services. As soon as you dial this user-friendly number and let the officers know your trip plan, you will be assisted with an instant ticket.
How to get cheap air tickets in Malaysia Airlines?
- Compare fares at airports near your destination city
- Get the updates of discount offers by following the Malaysia Airlines on social media
- Use airline miles or redeem credit card reward points to book your ticket
- Use the Malaysia Airlines helpline number to book cheap flight tickets
- Fly to a particular city during the undesirable hours
- Try to avoid major holidays for your trip
- Go for a Red-Eye flight to your destination city
- Book a ticket for a crack-of-dawn flight