- Latam Airlines Information
Headquarters: Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
Customer Service Number: 562-2687-2400
Parent Organization: NA
Customer Support Email: NA
- Latam Airlines Hub
Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport
Jorge Chávez International Airport
José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport
Jorge Newbery Airfield
Mariscal Sucre International Airport
El Dorado International Airport
- Top Latam Airlines Airport
- Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport
- Capital Region International Airport
- Jorge Chávez International Airport
- Aeroparque Jorge Newbery
- José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport
- Mariscal Sucre International Airport
- El Dorado International Airport
Founded in 2012, LATAM Airlines Group S.A. is considered as the largest airline in Latin America with its subsidiaries in LATAM Brasil, LATAM Colombia, LATAM Chile, LATAM Argentina, LATAM Paraguay, LATAM Ecuador, and LATAM Peru. A non-binding agreement was signed by Chile's LAN Airlines and Brazil's TAM Airlines on 13 August 2010. With 11 restrictions, the establishment agreement was approved by Chilean authorities in 2011. However, all LATAM Airlines Group airlines were rebranded as LATAM in 2015. To serve the unlimited numbers of passengers that are spread across the globe, the airline authority has added a helpline which is backed by LATAM Airlines Reservation Phone Number.
What is the LATAM Airlines foundation date?
March 5, 1929 (as Línea Aeropostal Santiago-Arica)
June 17, 2005 (as LAN Airlines)
May 5, 2016 (as LATAM Chile)
What is the LATAM Airlines fleet size?
How many destinations are served by LATAM Airlines?
What are the subsidiaries of LATAM Airlines?
- LATAM Brasil
- LATAM Perú
- LATAM Argentina
- LATAM Colombia
- LATAM Ecuador
- LATAM Express
- LATAM Paraguay
What LATAM Airlines classes?
- Premium Business Class
- Premium Economy Class
- Economy Class
What LATAM Airlines fleet consists?
- Airbus A319-100
- Airbus A320neo
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A321neo
- Airbus A330-200
- Boeing 787-8
- Boeing 767-300ER
- Boeing 777-200ER
- Boeing 787-9
What is the LATAM Airlines Reservation Number?
- Airline's club & lounge policy
- Airline's discount offers
- Airline's booking procedure
- Airline's ticket booking policies
- Airline's food, beverage, and special dish policies
- Airline's personal item and carried bag policies
- Airline's booking classes
- Airline's in-flight shopping & entertainment policies
- Airline's child policies
LATAM Airlines Reservation phone Number is helping the domestic and international passengers in booking their tickets without any delay. As a group of professionals drive this number, it is engaged in delivering high-class support services. The same number is also instrumental in helping the passengers in managing or cancelling their tickets. To book an instant ticket, you can dial this number anytime.