- Garuda Indonesia Information
Headquarters: Garuda City Center Building Complex M1 Street, Soekarno?Hatta International Airport, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Customer Service Number: 00 62 21 23519999
Parent Organization: Ministry of State Owned Enterprises (Indonesia)
Customer Support Email: NA
- Garuda Indonesia Hub
- Soekarno?Hatta International AirportNgurah Rai International AirportSultan Hasanuddin International AirportKualanamu International AirportJuanda International AirportSultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Airport
- Top Garuda Indonesia Airport
Soekarno?Hatta International Airport
Ngurah Rai International Airport
Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport
Kualanamu International Airport
Juanda International Airport
Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Airport
Adisucipto International Airport
Sam Ratulangi International Airport
Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport
Garuda Indonesia or PT Garuda Indonesia, Indonesia’s second-largest airline, was named after the holy bird Garuda as per Hinduism from the national emblem of Indonesia. Founded in 1947 as KLM Interinsulair Bedrijf, this 5-star airline was previously known as Garuda Indonesian Airways. It is the 20th member of the global airline alliance SkyTeam. Having a fleet of 142, the national airline of Indonesia is connecting us to 68 Domestic and 22 International destinations.
What Services do you get from Garuda Indonesia Reservation Number?
If you are expecting to get information about Garuda Indonesia's flight availability, scheduled flight status, refund policy, club & lounge policy, food policy, instant ticket booking policy, in-flight shopping policy, in-flight entertainment policy, baggage policy, or child policy, do make a call on Garuda Indonesia Reservation Phone Number. This is a user-friendly helpline number that is committed to delivering a wide range of services.
What are the Classes Provided by Garuda Indonesia?
There are three sorts of classes provided by Garuda Indonesia airlines that you can book to reach your preferred destination. These classes are given below:
- First Class
- Business Class
- Economy Class
What are the In-Flight Services of Garuda Indonesia Airlines?
Garuda Indonesia airlines are always known for its best in class in-flight services that are mentioned here.
Each class of Garuda Indonesia airlines has their own features and you can better know through the below instructions:
Garuda Indonesia Business class:
- Get the staggered seats with extra legroom.
- Personal storage.
- USB Port and power outlet.
- 15” touch screen with LCD.
- In-flight entertainment.
- Special food order.
Garuda Indonesia Economy Class:
- Get more legroom with footrest.
- In-flight entertainment.
- USB and power outlet.
- Western, Asian and Indonesian menu.
- A wider selection of hot and cold drinks.
Garuda Indonesia provides world-class meals facility where you can enjoy your favorite dishes during the travel. Meals provided by Garuda Indonesia are hygienic, as per religious, healthy and dietary. You can also submit a request for special meals 24 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight. Whether you are traveling in Garuda Indonesia Business Class or Economy class, you can order your special foods as per your preferences. There are different food menus for both domestic and international routes.
You can enjoy world-class entertainment when traveling on Garuda Indonesia that proffers the on-demand audio or video entertainment services. You can select your favorite music, TV serials, and movies in your preferred language. Garuda Indonesia also proffers special entertainment services for kids that include cartoons, games and animation movies.
You can avail the above-mentioned in-flight entertainment services in Garuda Economy Class, First class and Business class to the multiple routes. You can simply book your flights in these classes in order to enjoy these services. But if you have any queries regarding these services or class, then contact the customer service team of Garuda Indonesia and get better assistance.
What is the Garuda Indonesia foundation date?
Garuda Indonesia was founded as Garuda Indonesian Airways on August 1st, 1947 and commenced operations on January 26th, 1949.
What is the Garuda Indonesia fleet size?
What Garuda Indonesia fleet consists of?
- Airbus A330-200
- Airbus A330-300
- Airbus A330-900neo
- Bombardier CRJ1000
- Boeing 737 MAX 8
- Boeing 777-300ER
- ATR 72-600
- Boeing 737-800
What is the number of destinations served by Garuda Indonesia?
90 (including 68 domestic and 22 international destinations)
What are the in-flight entertainment options offered by Garuda Indonesia?
- Audio-video on demand
- In-Flight Entertainment System in all classes
- 9-inch, 11-inch, and 15-inch LCD touch-screen in different classes
- Newspapers and magazines are provided to all passengers
- Screens are located in the armrest of bulkhead rows or on the seatbacks
- New IFE system features with an 11-inch touch-screen in Economy Class
- New IFE system features with a 16-inch touch-screen in Business Class
- Six international television channels are available onboard
How to get cheap air tickets in Garuda Indonesia?
- Avoid significant holidays for your trip
- Book the ticket for a crack-of-dawn flight
- Fly to a particular city during undesirable hours
- Go for a Red-Eye flight to a specific city
- Use Garuda Indonesia's helpline number to book cheap flight tickets
- Compare fares at airports near your destination city
- Use airline miles or redeeming credit card reward points to book your ticket
- Follow Garuda Indonesia on social media; it will help you in getting the updates of discount offers
What are the codeshare agreements of Garuda Indonesia?
Garuda Indonesia has codeshare agreements with Aeroflot, Aeroméxico, Air Europa, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Air France, SilkAir, Vietnam Airlines, Air Timor, All Nippon Airways, Bangkok Airways, Etihad Airways, Hong Kong Airlines, Japan Airlines, KLM, Korean Air, Malaysia Airlines, Myanmar Airways International, Jet Airways, Kenya Airways, China Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Oman Air, Philippine Airlines, Royal Brunei Airlines, Saudia, XiamenAir, Singapore Airlines, Turkish Airlines, SilkAir, and Vietnam Airlines.