The government-owned airline of Dubai, Flydubai or Dubai Aviation Corporation, is engaged in connecting the passengers to 95 domestic and international destinations. Based on a fleet size of 62, it is serving the destinations of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Middle East from Dubai. The fleet of flydubai includes Boeing 737 MAX 8, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 737 MAX 9, and Boeing 737 MAX 10. It was established in 2008 by the government of Dubai. The Emirates Group supported this air group in its establishment phase even if it is not a part of The Emirates Group.
What is the Flydubai Airlines foundation date?
- Foundation: March 19th, 2008
- Commenced Operations: June 1st, 2009
What is the Flydubai Airlines fleet size?
How many destinations are served by Flydubai Airlines?
What are the in-flight entertainment options offered by Flydubai Airlines?
- Computer-animated Emirati television series Freej
- Full meal service is provided on flights to Bratislava, Bucharest, Bangkok, Prague, Belgrade, Sarajevo, Sofia, Krakow, Zagreb, Zanzibar, Entebbe, Kigali, Dar es-Salaam, Bujumbura and Juba.
- Alcoholic beverages and additional snacks can be purchased after main course is finished.
- Duty-free goods are sold on board
- Each business class seat is equipped with a seat pitch of 42 inches
- Business Class passengers get choice of snacks, meals and drinks
- Business Class passengers get blankets, pillows and noise-cancelling headphones
What are the codeshare agreements of Flydubai Airlines?
Flydubai has codeshares with Emirates, Air Moldova, and Regent Airways.
What are Flydubai Airlines classes?
- Economy Class
- Business Class
What Flydubai Airlines fleet consists?
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 737 MAX 8
- Boeing 737 MAX 10
- Boeing 737 MAX 9
What is Flydubai Airlines Reservation Phone Number?
The flydubai group enables its business class passengers to access more than 200 films. Backed by a team of user-friendly professionals, the Flydubai Airlines Reservation Phone Number is assisting the passengers with the below mentioned services. It is a highly beneficial helpline number which has worldwide accessibility.
- Flight time change
- Instant hotel booking
- Seating arrangement change
- Access to family packages & discount offers
- Honeymoon packages
- Ticket booking & cancellation
- Policies for child & physically disabled people
- Personal item & carried bag policies
- Food, beverage, and special dish policies