- Finnair Information
Headquarters: Helsinki Airport Vantaa, Finland
Customer Service Number: 1800 102 1233
Parent Organization: NA
Customer Support Email: NA
- Finnair Hub
- Helsinki Airport
- Top Finnair Airport
Finnair is the largest and flag carrier airline of Finland; it is headquartered in Vantaa. The member of Oneworld airline alliance is the sixth oldest airline in continuous operation. Due to no fatal or hull-loss accidents since 1963, it has been listed as one of the safest airlines in the world. Consul Bruno Lucander, in 1923, founded Finnair as Aero O/Y (Aero Ltd). Later, in mid-1923, the founder concluded an agreement with Junkers Flugzeugwerke AG to provide aircraft and technical support in exchange for a 50% ownership in the new airline.
What is the Finnair foundation date?
November 1st, 1923
What is the Finnair fleet size?
How many destinations are served by Finnair?
What are the in-flight entertainment options offered by Finnair?
- Finnair lounges
- Finnair offers a frequent-flyer programme Finnair Plus
- Economy Comfort is Finnair's new premium economy product
- A cold salad or sandwich is served with non-alcoholic beverages
- Alcoholic beverages and additional food items are available for purchase
- LCD video monitors or personal entertainment systems
- Monitors showing mute television programs and moving-map systems
- In-flight English-language magazine Blue Wings
- Domestic and international newspapers on all flights
What are Finnair codeshare agreements?
American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Bangkok Airways, Belavia, Aeroflot, Air China, Air France, Braathens Regional Airways, Cathay Pacific, Czech Airlines, Flybe, Iberia, Icelandair, Japan Airlines, Jetstar Asia Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Nextjet, British Airways, Cathay Dragon, Qantas, Qatar Airways, SriLankan Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, Widerøe, and TAP Air Portugal.
What Finnair fleet consists?
- Airbus A350-900
- Airbus A330-300
- ATR 72-500
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A320-200
- Embraer E190
- Airbus A319-100
What is Finnair Reservation Number?
Finnair Reservation Number is the one-call answer to all the questions raised by domestic and international passengers. Over the decades, this number has been to attain words of intense praise by the globally spread passengers. It caters to a wide range of services includes instant reservation, instant cancellation, carried baggage policy, damaged baggage policy, food & beverage policy, special meal policy, etc. You can dial this number at any hour of the day.
Get Some points on Finnair Reservation and Flight Booking Process
Get Your Flight with Finnair Here with Us
Want to travel with Finnair but do not know how to get the seat? Do not panic or get clueless and follow the steps below.
Steps to Book Finnair Airlines:
- Open a web browser and go to the booking link from its search bar.
- Tap on “Plan a Travel” option from the top of the page and select any one option from any three based on the type of your journey and proceed further.
- Enter your itinerary details like travel dates, the number of passengers traveling along, arriving and departing destination, etc and tap “Next”.
- A list of flights is made available in front of you. Pick the flight from the one which is suitable by tapping on it and proceed to select the desired seat.
- Now you are required to enter personal details like name, contact number, address, date of birth, etc along with choosing the mode of your payment.
- If your payment node is online then enter the details and confirm your payment.
- The information about travel, baggage, and other details will be mailed to you over the email that you entered at the time of booking.
So, with the help of the above steps, you can easily get your flight booked with Finnair. The airline also offers an option to travel with your group so you can find suitable flights under Finnair group booking options and get your group to travel.
Seeking Assistance From Finnair Helpline Number
The passengers who are facing any concerns are free to contact Finnair customer service number which is 24/7 active. This customer support is available on a different platform so that it can assist maximum passengers at a single time.