Emirates airlines is the largest airlines in the Middle East centred at Garhoud Dubai; it operates services in more than 155 destinations across six continents. Engaged in operating over 3,600 flights per week, this airline is wholly owned by the government of Dubai's Investment Corporation of Dubai. The fourth largest airline (as per international passengers carried) in the world carries us to 81 countries across six continents.
What is the Emirates foundation date?
March 25th, 1985
What is the Emirates fleet size?
How many destinations are served by Emirates?
What are the Subsidiaries of Emirates?
- Arabian Adventures
- Congress Solutions International
- Emirates Holidays
- Emirates Tours
What is the Emirates fleet efficiency?
A380-800 will offer fuel economy of 3.1 litres per 100 passenger km. The Emirates group uses Flextracks that is a program for planning and optimizing routes efficiency along with load factor. The Passenger load factors of this airline were 81.2% in the 6 months to September 2010. However, the tailored arrivals program is used to allow air traffic control to uplink to aircraft en route.
What are the in-flight entertainment services offered by Emirates?
- All three classes feature a personal in-flight entertainment (IFE) system
- Emirates offer two types of entertainment systems – ICE and ICE Digital Widescreen
- Over 600 on-demand movie titles
- Over 2000 video on demand and prerecorded television channels
- Over 1000 hours of music and over 100 video-game titles
- Docking capability for Apple Inc.'s iPod portable music and video player
What Emirates classes?
- Economy Class
- Business Class
- First Class
What Emirates fleet consists?
- Airbus A380s
- Boeing 777s
- One A319
- Boeing B777X
- 777X aircraft
- 35 777-8s
What is the Emirates Reservation Number?
Are you looking forward to getting an instant Emirates reservation? If yes, you are requested to dial Emirates Reservation Number. The number which is presented by Emirates management is instrumental in helping the domestic and international passengers. Many highly trained aviation professionals are assisting this number which is widely appreciated for its high user-friendliness.
- Airline's club & lounge policy
- Airline's discount offers and holiday packages
- Airline's food, beverage, and special dish policies
- Airline's personal item and carried bag policies
- Airline's honeymoon & family packages
- Airline's in-flight shopping & entertainment policies
- Airline's policies for child & physically disabled people
- Airline's policies for damaged baggage
You could dial this number and ask any of the listed things. As soon as you dial it, the professionals come forward to help you with the set of information you are requesting. They are driven by their honest willingness to help the passengers.
- Emirates Information
Headquarters: Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Customer Service Number: 091670 03333
Parent Organization: The Emirates Group
Customer Support Email: NA
- Emirates Hub
Dubai International Airport
- Top Emirates Airport
Dubai International Airport