The official name of the largest airline of Taiwan, established in 1959 by a retired air force officer, is China Airlines or Republic of China. Headquartered in Taoyuan International Airport, it is engaged in operating over 1400 weekly flights to 102 destinations across Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. China Airlines Cargo, Mandarin Airlines, and Tigerair Taiwan are the three subsidiaries of China Airlines. Its current fleet of 88 includes Airbus A330-300, Boeing 737-800, Airbus A350-900, Boeing 747-400, Boeing 777-300ER, and Boeing 747-400F. This air group is known for its in-flight entertainment, in-flight shopping, and user-friendly helpline.
What is the China Airlines foundation date?
- Foundation: 7 September 1959
- Commenced Operations: 16 December 1959
What is the China Airlines fleet size?
How many destinations are served by China Airlines?
What are the special things offered by China Airlines?
- A variety of meals on intercontinental routes
- The in-flight entertainment system in three languages
- Television shows, songs, video games, and over 100 movies
- Free catalogues, E-Books, surveys and chat rooms
- Western and Eastern menu selections are offered to the passengers
- Special meals including children's, vegetarian, religious, and other meals
- Mixed nuts are offered to passengers of all classes before the flight
- Meals from famous Taiwanese restaurants are offered
- Snack boxes are offered on all international flights
What are the Special liveries of China Airlines?
- Skyteam alliance livery
- Boeing co-branded liveries
- Flying Ambassador of Taiwan series
- Taiwanese culture and creativity series
- Other existing special liveries
- Other retired special liveries
- 50th Anniversary series
What are the classes of China Airlines?
- Premium Business Class
- Former First Class seats
- Recliner and angle-flat seats
- Premium Economy Class
- Economy Class
What China Airlines fleet consists?
- Airbus A330-300
- Airbus A350-900
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Boeing 747-400F
What is China Airlines Reservation Phone Number?
China Airlines reservation phone number is connecting this helpline with the wide range of domestic and international passengers. It is a highly responsive helpline number which is bestowing an extended range of services.
- Instant flight time change
- Family packages & discount offers
- Food, beverage, and special dish policies
- Instant ticket booking & cancellation
- Personal item & carried bag policies
- Policies for child & physically disabled people
- In-flight shopping policies
- In-flight entertainment policies
- Club & lounge policy
- Honeymoon packages