• Brussels Airlines Information
    • Headquarters: The Corporate Village, Da Vincilaan 9, B-1935, Zaventem, Belgium
      Customer Service Number: 070 35 11 11
      Parent Organization: Lufthansa
      Website: brusselsairlines.com
      Customer Support Email: NA

  • Brussels Airlines Hub
  • Brussels International Airport
  • Top Brussels Airlines Airport
  • Brussels International Airport

Brussels Airlines

Brussels Airlines or Brussels airlines is connecting us to 124 destinations in Asia, Africa, Europe, and North America. The flag carrier airline of Belgium is also instrumental in offering charter services, maintenance, and crew training. It is a member of the International Air Transport Association and Star Alliance. Lufthansa, which has already bought a 45% share of Brussels Airlines, announced it is going to buy the remaining 55%.

What is the Brussels Airlines foundation date?

Brussels Airlines was established on November 7th, 2006, and started its operations on March 27th, 2007.

What are the features and benefits of Brussels Airlines?

  1. Four types of tickets - Check&Go, Flex&Fast, Light&Relax, and Bizz&Class
  2. Two in-flight magazines with PDF download facility
  3. Economy seats feature AVOD personal in-flight entertainment 9-inch screens
  4. Business-class offers lie-flat seats with an improved AVOD IFE system
  5. 15-inch screens that are supplied by the IMS-Company and known as "RAVE" 

What is the frequent flyer program introduced by Brussels Airlines?

Brussels Airlines uses Lufthansa's frequent flyer program Miles & More. Under this program, one can earn miles on those flights operated by this airline which are part of the program. Nevertheless, Miles can also be earned with Brussels Airlines' non-airline partners.

How to get cheap air tickets in Brussels Airlines?

  • Book the ticket for a crack-of-dawn flight.
  • Try to avoid significant holidays for your trip.
  • Compare fares at airports near your destination city.
  • Go for a Red-Eye flight to a specific city.
  • Use airline miles or redeeming credit card reward points to book your ticket.
  • Following the Brussels Airlines on social media to stay up-to-date with the offers.
  • Use Brussels Airlines helpline number to book cheap flight tickets.
  • Fly to a particular city during undesirable hours.

Get Some Points on Brussels Airlines reservations and Flight booking Process

Brussels Airlines is turning the table by providing online booking services at the designated online portal for the air services at Europe, Asia, North America, and Africa, the reservation system is used by the majority of the people throughout the world and for accomplishing this task the steps should be followed.

Steps for making the reservations

 Step 1: Visit the website of the airlines using any device.

 Step 2: On the homepage of the website give information regarding the departure and arrival place and the dates of the flight with the number of passengers. Select the cabin class and mark the checkbox of the promo code, Click on Book Flight.

Step 3: Select the flight for departure and the return flight from the available flight and click on Select Flight.

Step 4: At the next step you can take the travel insurance and review your journey and the price of the trip, click Continue.

Step 5: Enter the passenger details with their complete name, date of birth and the contact information (Email and Phone).

Step 6: Pay to the airlines using any acceptable methods including the Credit Card, Debit Cards, Online Banking, and PayPal are also accepted by Brussels Airlines.

Step 7: You will receive a confirmation on your Email ID which you have entered while making the reservation or at your Brussels Airlines account. With your Brussels Airlines reservations is completed.

Brussels Airlines also provides other benefits like booking a car, booking a hotel, View and manage the booking. If you are facing any issue in making the reservation at Brussels Airlines then you can call Brussels Airlines customer service contact for getting more detail of the reservation process and about the other services provided by Brussels Airlines to its customers for the enhancement of the air travel.

  • Leave a comment
  • Your email address will not be published.