Austrian Airlines AG or Austrian, the former flag carrier airline of Austria, was formed in 1957 by the merger of Austrian Airways and Air Austria. It is headquartered in Schwechat, whereas Vienna International Airport is the main hub. The subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group, Austrian, is connecting us to 130 destinations in 55 countries. Air Austria and Austrian Airways were merged to form the Austrian Airlines in 1957. In 2000, this air group went through the acquisitions of Lauda Air and Rheintalflug. In 2009, Lufthansa Group acquired Austrian Airlines after receiving approval from the European Commission.
What is the Austrian Airlines foundation date?
September 30th, 1957
What is the Austrian Airlines fleet size?
How many destinations are served by Austrian Airlines?
What are the in-flight entertainment options offered by Austrian Airlines?
- Austrian operates three Business, two Senator, and two HON-Circle lounges
- On long-haul flights, Business Class meals are prepared by a chef on board.
- Full-flat-beds with a pneumatics-system
- Aisle access from nearly every seat in Business Class
- New seats with video-on-demand for every passenger in Economy Class
What are Austrian Airline's codeshare agreements?
Air France, Air India, Air Malta, Adria Airways, Air Canada, Air China, airBaltic, All Nippon Airways, Atlantis European Airways, Bangkok Airways, Asiana Airlines, Belavia, Croatia Airlines, EgyptAir, Brussels Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Ethiopian Airlines, Eurowings, Georgian Airways, Iran Air, Montenegro Airlines, Scandinavian Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Luxair, Swiss International Air Lines, TAP Air Portugal, TAROM, United Airlines, Thai Airways, and Ukraine International Airlines
What Austrian Airlines fleet consists?
- Airbus A321-100
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A319-100
- Airbus A320-200
- Boeing 767-300ER
- Boeing 777-200ER
- Bombardier Q400
- Embraer 195
What is Austrian Airlines Reservation Phone Number?
To serve the globally spread passengers, the airline authority had introduced a user-friendly helpline. A team of specially trained service professionals is assisting this helpline which is connecting the passengers via Austrian Airlines Reservation Phone Number.
- This helpline number has global accessibility
- This helpline number is user-friendly
- This helpline number is assisted by trained professionals
- This helpline number is instrumental in catering a wide range of services
- This helpline number is highly responsive