- Austrian Airlines Information
Headquarters: Schwechat, Austria Jurisdiction: Vienna
Customer Service Number: 00 43 517 661061
Parent Organization: Lufthansa
Customer Support Email: NA
- Austrian Airlines Hub
- Vienna International Airport
- Top Austrian Airlines Airport
Vienna International Airport
Austrian Airlines Reservations
Austrian Airlines AG or Austrian, the former flag carrier airline of Austria, was formed in 1957 by the merger of Austrian Airways and Air Austria. It is headquartered in Schwechat, whereas Vienna International Airport is the main hub. The subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group, Austrian, is connecting us to 130 destinations in 55 countries. Air Austria and Austrian Airways were merged to form the Austrian Airlines in 1957. In 2000, this air group went through the acquisitions of Lauda Air and Rheintalflug. In 2009, Lufthansa Group acquired Austrian Airlines after receiving approval from the European Commission.
Austria is a small and peaceful country famous for its nature and weather. A lot of tourists and solo backpackers, who love spending their vacation away from the hustle of the city and crowd, usually visit small countries like Australia. And if you are looking for a detox trip away from the hustle of city life then you can book a flight with Austrian Airlines and travel to Austria.
Steps to book flights in the Austrian Airlines
- To book flights with Austrian Airlines, open the website and go to the flight section and open up the flight reservation page.
- Now under the booking page, you will be filling all the flight details with which you can book the seats. First of all, fill out the destination where you want to travel.
- Now pick the flight dates on which you have to travel and then come back. You can specify, if you are making a one-way journey, two-way flight, or visiting multicity.
- After this, mention how many people are traveling including kids and adults.
- Also specify how you would like to pay for the flights including miles, cash, or card.
- As you fill out all the flight details, tap on the search option, and look for one flight. Pick one flight and make the flight payment and it will get confirmed.
And hence with this, you can easily make the Austrian Airlines reservations. And apart from the online booking, you can also make the offline reservation by simply calling on the helpline number or contact the travel agent.
Customer care service of the Austrian Airline
- Other than the Austrian Airline booking, there are several other services and doubts related to it that come from the end of the passengers. And make sure that the passengers have a comfortable flight; they provide 24x7 customer support assistance.
Helpline number for calling
- Sometimes, passengers face issues related to their booking, and to fix them, you can call on the helpline number. The reservation helpline number of Austrian Airlines works for all domestic flights as well as international flights. And you can call on the airline number and get the doubts cleared.
Dropping an email
- For any sort of feedback or complaint, writing to the airline on their support Id or the live chat is also an option. You can explain your concern and the support team will get back to you with the solution.
Social media platform
- You can also contact the airline through the social media platform. You can drop a DM on Facebook or Twitter account and the team will fix your doubts online.
Types of issues fixed by the customer support team of the Austrian Airline
- If you want to find out about the deals of Austrian Airlines, then you can simply call on the helpline number to get the doubts resolved.
- For changing any flight or canceling the flight reservations, you can reach out to the support team by call or dropping a mail.
- To find out about the updated flight timing of the Austrian Airline flight, you can call on the helpline number.
And hence for fixing the above doubts, you can reach out on the Austrian airlines' customer service number or simply drop an email.
What is the Austrian Airlines foundation date?
- September 30th, 1957
What is the Austrian Airlines fleet size?
How many destinations are served by Austrian Airlines?
How do I get a refund from Austrian Airlines?
What are the in-flight entertainment options offered by Austrian Airlines?
- Austrian operates three Business, two Senator, and two HON-Circle lounges
- On long-haul flights, Business Class meals are prepared by a chef on board.
- Full-flat-beds with a pneumatics-system
- Aisle access from nearly every seat in Business Class
- New seats with video-on-demand for every passenger in Economy Class
What are Austrian Airline's codeshare agreements?
Air France, Air India, Air Malta, Adria Airways, Air Canada, Air China, airBaltic, All Nippon Airways, Atlantis European Airways, Bangkok Airways, Asiana Airlines, Belavia, Croatia Airlines, EgyptAir, Brussels Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Ethiopian Airlines, Eurowings, Georgian Airways, Iran Air, Montenegro Airlines, Scandinavian Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Luxair, Swiss International Air Lines, TAP Air Portugal, TAROM, United Airlines, Thai Airways, and Ukraine International Airlines
What Austrian Airlines fleet consists of?
- Airbus A321-100
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A319-100
- Airbus A320-200
- Boeing 767-300ER
- Boeing 777-200ER
- Bombardier Q400
- Embraer 195
What is the Austrian Airlines Reservation Phone Number?
To serve the globally spread passengers, the airline authority had introduced a user-friendly helpline. A team of specially trained service professionals is assisting this helpline which is connecting the passengers via Austrian Airlines Reservation Phone Number.
- This helpline number has global accessibility
- This helpline number is user-friendly
- This helpline number is assisted by trained professionals
- This helpline number is instrumental in catering a wide range of services
- This helpline number is highly responsive
Book cheap flights with Austrian Airlines reservation process
Want to travel with Austrian airlines but do not know how to get the flight booked? Then you shall not panic as you have landed here and you will not be disappointed by its service. To know how to get Austrian Airlines reservations you can follow the steps below.
Get an Affordable Flight with the Austrian Airlines Reservation Process:
- Land on any preferred web browser and visit the booking API of the website.
- Tap on the “Plan My Travel” option from the top of the booking link and pick the required option from three based on the type of your journey.
- Moving on, you will be asked to enter itinerary details which include the date of departure, date of landing, the number of passengers traveling along, promo code if applicable and tap “Next”.
- In the next step, you are required to pick up the flight that suits your requirement from the list of flight that gets displayed in front of you.
- Apply the filter from low to high showcasing the list of flights from low to high fare charges. Select the flight that suits your requirement and tap on it to select the desired seat only after selecting the cabin class and tap “Next”.
- Moving to the next step, you will be required to enter personal details like name, contact number, date of birth, etc and tap “Next”.
- Enter the payment details and confirm your payment. The confirmation of the reservations will be mailed to you over the email that was entered at the time of booking.
With the help of the above steps, you can book your Austrian Airlines without hassle.
Seeking Assistance from Austrian Airlines Customer Support!
Those passengers who happen to face any issues are free to get in touch with Austrian Airlines customer support. And for assistance, you can contact Austrian Airlines reservations phone number USA to get the assistance of any kind of information.
Advance Seat Booking on Austrian Airlines with Customer service
How to select seats in advance for Austrian Airlines reservations
Air travel is no doubt one of the best modes for traveling that not only saves travel time but makes it easier for the passengers to reach the destination in time. Further, while planning a trip with Austrian Airlines, many passengers wish to select preferred seats for the reservations but have no idea about the advance seat selection process. So, to help out the passengers with the seat selection process, here are the complete details about the process.
Advance seat selection process of Austrian Airlines
For the passenger who wishes to select preferred seats for the reservations, they are offered with two modes to select seats in advance that include:
- At the time of booking reservations with the airline
- Using manage booking service up to 48 hours before the departure of the flight
Besides, for performing Austrian Airlines seat selection, the passenger can contact the airline customer service for assistance.
Selecting seats at the time of booking
For selecting seats at the time of booking, the passenger is required to contact the Austrian Airlines reservations Customer service and follow the steps mentioned below:
- For resolving the query of the passenger, an airline representative will be assigned.
- Further, the passenger can move ahead with the booking process and provide the reservation details.
- After that, the passenger is required to select a flight to confirm the reservations.
- Also, the passenger can provide their preference for seats and proceed with the booking process.
- Now, the passenger is required to provide the details of people traveling and make an online payment for the reservations.
And in this way, the passenger can easily select their seats at the time of booking by contacting the Austrian Airlines reservations Customer service. Besides, one can also select seats for their reservations by using the manage booking feature and by making payment for the seats selected.
Besides, if the passenger has queries regarding the seat selection process, they can contact the reservation department of the airline for assistance.