- Air France Information
Headquarters: Roissypôle Charles de Gaulle Airport Tremblay-en-France,
Customer Service Number: 1800 180 0033
Parent Organization: Air France?KLM
Customer Support Email: NA
- Air France Hub
- Charles de Gaulle AirportOrly AirportBordeaux-Mérignac AirportLyon?Saint-Exupéry AirportMarseille Provence AirportNice Côte d'Azur AirportToulouse?Blagnac Airport
- Top Air France Airport
Charles de Gaulle Airport
Marseille Provence Airport
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
Air France Reservations
Air France or AIRFRANCE, the French flag carrier airline of France, is a subsidiary of the Air France–KLM Group. Having a fleet of 200 plus aircraft, the concerned airline is connecting us to 200 plus destinations. Founded in 1933 from a merger of Air Union, Air Orient, Compagnie Internationale de Navigation Aérienne (CIDNA), Compagnie Générale Aéropostale, and Société Générale de Transport Aérien (SGTA); the global hub of this airline is located at Charles de Gaulle Airport with Orly Airport as the primary domestic hub. Air France, however, operates a mixed fleet of Boeing widebody jets and Airbus on long-haul routes.
Contact our other help services by phone
- Sales service at 1-800-237-2747, available every day from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern time)
- Baggage service at 1-800-237-2747, available every day from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern time)
- Flying Blue service at 1-800-375-8723, From abroad: 1-519-772-3570.
What are the In-flight entertainment options offered by Air France?
- Air France's first-class menu is designed by the chef of a Michelin three-star restaurant in Paris
- Complimentary champagne to the passengers of all classes
- Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) in all cabins
- Films may be watched in English, Spanish, and French
- Airline's in-flight publication
- In-flight entertainment system features audio, music, and games
- Air France Magazine
- In-flight Wi-Fi facility
How To Fly With Air France: Reservations & Features
Air France is one of the finest airlines in the world and the airline is also known as the flag carrier of France. The airline is headquartered in Tremblay-en-France from where it operates its facilities in more than 201 destinations. With its fleet size of 224, Air France has been offering great services in all of its fare classes and flights.
Moreover, passengers can also make their Air France reservations online without any efforts. So, if you are also planning to fly with Air France then here’s what you need to know about its online reservation process and fare classes before you commence your travel plans.
Fare Classes Offered By Air France
The following are the fare classes offered by Air France in its fleet. You can pick yours while making your online reservation with the airline as per your budget and convenience.
Air France Business Class
Business-class on Air France is quite known among other airline business classes worldwide and provides a calming and relaxing journey time to its passengers. The following are the top benefits of travelling in Air France Business class cabins
- Special lounge services for passengers
- Delicious and refreshing starters before the flight take-off time
- Bigger seats along with in-flight entertainment
- World-class meal services
- Dedicated flight attendants and other special services
- Best baggage allowances and other perks
- Priority boarding and check-ins
Air France Premium Economy
Air France Premium Economy class offers great services to its passengers such as:
- Additional storage space
- Wider footrest
- Wider seats
- Exclusive Meals and a lot more
Air France Economy Class
Even though Economy classes are the most basic ones but on Air France, passengers can enjoy best and reliable services savory & kids friendly meals, easy check-in, and other special assistance services at the airport.
Furthermore, if you wish to know more about the Air France classes and other perks then feel free to get in touch with the Air France Customer Service. Now have a look at the steps to make your online reservations with the airlines.
Steps To Make Reservations On Air France
- Head over to the official website of the Air France using your web browser and then first pick your travel type
- Now, enter the airports for your departure/origin and destination and then mark the dates for your travel
- Next, enter the number of passengers and then choose your Travel classes
- Hit the search button to fetch the available flights as per your flight search and the pick yours
- You’ll need to enter the required details of the passengers on the next page and then you can also choose extra services to include into your itinerary
- Once you have included extra services then make the payments for your tickets on the next page
Now you can successfully fetch tickets for your Air France flights online and if you wish to manage them further then use the My Booking option. Moreover, if you have any queries or feedback regarding your reservations then feel free to get in touch with the airline’s reservation center by dialing on the Air France reservations number. Here, the experts will surely help you out with your reservations.
What is the Air France foundation date?
- October 7th, 1933
What is the Air France fleet size?
What Air France fleet consists of?
Air France fleet comprises Airbus A319-100, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A321-100, Airbus A321-200, Airbus A318-100, Airbus A380-800, Boeing 777-200ER, Airbus A330-200, Airbus A340-300, Airbus A350-900, Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 787-9, and Air France Cargo Fleet Boeing 777F.
What is the number of destinations served by Air France?
What are Air France classes?
- La Première Class
- Business Class
- Economy Class
- Premium Economy
What are the Frequent Flyer programs introduced by Air France?
Flying Blue is the frequent flyer program launched by Air France. It is divided into Elite (Silver), standard (Ivory), and Elite Plus (Gold and Platinum) statuses. And the awards members’ points are based on miles travelled and class of service. The Ivory level can be gained upon entry into the program, whereas the Elite status could be attained by accruing a certain number of miles within one calendar year.
How to get cheap air tickets in Air France?
- Book the ticket for a crack-of-dawn flight
- Use Air France's helpline number to book cheap flight tickets
- Compare fares at airports near your destination city
- Go for a Red-Eye flight to a specific city
- Use airline miles or redeeming credit card reward points to book your ticket
- Fly to a particular city during undesirable hours
- Follow Air France on social media
- Avoid the major holidays for your trip.