- Aer Lingus Information
Headquarters: Aer Lingus Head Office, Dublin Airport, Dublin, Ireland
Customer Service Number: 00 353 1 886 8505
Parent Organization: International Airlines Group
Customer Support Email: NA
- Aer Lingus Hub
- Dublin Airport
- Top Aer Lingus Airport
George Best Belfast City Airport
Aer Lingus was founded and commenced its operations in 1936; the Irish government founded it. The flag carrier airline of Ireland, which is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of International Airlines Group (IAG), is the second-largest in the country. It was a former member of the Oneworld airline alliance. Aer Lingus is backed by a hybrid business model, and offering a mixed fare service to the passengers.
What are the services offered by Aer Lingus's helpline?
- How to know Aer Lingus scheduled flight status?
- What is the discount offers available on Aer Lingus?
- What is the club & lounge policy boast by Aer Lingus?
- Does Aer Lingus have any special policy for physically disabled people?
- What are the food & beverage policies followed by Aer Lingus?
- What are the in-flight entertainment options offered by Aer Lingus?
- How to know the availability of Aer Lingus flights?
- How to get the cheapest flights?
- Do I prefer in-flight shopping during my travel?
- What is Aer Lingus's ticket booking policy?
How do I contact Aer Lingus?
How to get cheap air tickets in Aer Lingus?
- Book the ticket for a crack-of-dawn flight
- Try to avoid significant holidays for your trip
- Use airline miles or redeeming credit card reward points to book your ticket
- Following the Aer Lingus on social media to stay up-to-date with the offers
- Use Aer Lingus helpline number to book cheap flight tickets
- Fly to a particular city during undesirable hours
- Compare fares at airports near your destination city
- Go for a Red-Eye flight to a specific city
Aer Lingus Flight Reservations to Book Flight from Anywhere
Aer Lingus is the second-largest airline of Ireland after Ryan Air. Aer Lingus was initially launched by the Irish Government but was privatized later. Hence for going to and from Ireland, Aer Lingus can be a good option and you can easily visit there. And for Aer Lingus flight booking, you can follow the below-given details.
You Need to Check Out the Aer Lingus Airlines Reservations Steps
- To book flights in Aer Lingus, tap on the official website and tap on the book option. Below the booing option, you will find a few options from which select flight heading.
- As double-tap, the link, the booking window will open where you can easily book your desirable flight.
- In the first row firstly select if you are making the one-way trip or two ways. If you are also making the multi-city trip then specify that as well.
- Moving next, select the place or destination you want to travel and also don’t forget to fill the name of the city from where you want to take off.
- Having filled all the details now select the date of traveling and press okay. If you don’t have fixed days of travelling then you can specify even that
- Move next and specify if you have any promo code that you can use for availing the further discounts.
- Moreover, mention the number of passengers travelling including both kids and adults. Also, specify the class you would prefer to sit.
And having filled all the details now you can search your flight. Pick one flight and confirm the bookings by making the payment and you will be done.
The Baggage Policy of Aer Lingus Airlines
- If you are skeptical regarding how much luggage to carry then you check the baggage policy of the airline. For the regulations, tap below.
- The number of baggage allowed depends on the type of class you are travelling.
- The maximum weight of the bag allowed in all the classes is 10 kg and you can carry one free bag in all the classes.
- Apart from the big bag, you can also carry a small handbag along like traveller bag or maybe a laptop bag.
- In case you wish to carry extra luggage then you can either mention while booking the flight or even at the airport.
And that’s all how you can book flight and also carry luggage accordingly using Aer Lingus check-in baggage steps.
If in case you need more information or have any doubt then you can call upon the reservation helpline number. Call them up ad let them know about your issues. The Aer Lingus helpline 24 hours works 24x7. Here’s get the best solution on your flight based query.