- Aegean Airlines Information
Headquarters: Kifisia, Attica, Greece
Customer Service Number: 00 30 21 0626 1000
Parent Organization: NA
Customer Support Email: NA
- Aegean Airlines Hub
- Athens International AirportLarnaca International AirportThessaloniki International Airport
- Top Aegean Airlines Airport
Athens International Airport
Larnaca International Airport
Thessaloniki International Airport
Chania International Airport
Rhodes International Airport
Heraklion International Airport
Kalamata International Airport
Aegean Airlines S.A. is the largest Greek airline in terms of fleet size, a number of passengers carried, and the number of destinations served. It has been operating scheduled and charter services as a Star Alliance member since June 2010. Specializing in executive and air ambulance services, the airline was founded as Aegean Aviation in 1987. However, the first commercial flights of Aegean were scheduled from Athens to Heraklion.
I want to cancel my ticket. What is the refundable amount?
Select the category of your ticket:
- Economy class ticket
- Business class ticket
- Flights to/from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran & Kuwait
- Redemption ticket (Miles+Bonus/ Alpha Bonus Scheme)
How can I cancel my ticket?
- In case you have purchased your ticket via our website (aegeanair.com or olympicair.com) or through our call center and you wish to cancel it, please contact our call center at 801 11 20000 (national calls within Greece) or (+30) 2106261000 (from a mobile phone or abroad), on a continuous basis, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- In order to see your ticket's fare rules, please click here.
- If your ticket is issued through a Travel Agency, please refer to the respective point of sale.
Can I "cancel" my pre-paid baggage and get a refund?
- All pre-paid baggage charges are non-refundable. Refunds are possible only under the following circumstances:
- If there is a flight change due to flight cancellations or delays, or to schedule changes
In the event of baggage loss
What are my rights in respect of delays, overbookings and cancellations?
Denied Boarding, Flight Cancellation and Delay: Notification of Passengers' Rights to Compensation and Assistance under EC Regulation No 261/2004
AEGEAN makes every effort to operate without disruption to its published schedule of flights. If a flight operated by AEGEAN is delayed, cancelled or you are denied boarding, you may be entitled to compensation and assistance under EC Regulation No. 261/2004 ("Regulation 261").
Regulation 261 is applicable to passengers who:
- Depart from an airport located in the territory of an EU Member State or depart from a third country to an airport situated in an EU Member State, unless the passengers received benefits or compensation and were given assistance in the third country;
- Have a confirmed reservation, i.e. a valid ticket (including an e-ticket) or other proof, which indicates that the reservation has been accepted and registered by AEGEAN or its authorized agent or have been transferred by an air carrier or tour operator from the flight for which they held a confirmed reservation to another flight;
- Except in the case of cancellation, presented themselves for check-in at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure;
- Are not traveling free of charge or at a reduced fare, not available (directly or indirectly) to the public;
- Have tickets issued under a frequent flyer programme or other commercial programme by AEGEAN or a tour operator.
What is the Aegean Airlines foundation date?
- Aegean Airlines was founded in 1987 and commenced its operations in 1999
What is the Aegean Airlines fleet size?
Useful travel information during COVID-19 period.
For everyone at AEGEAN, the personal safety and health of our passengers and our personnel is a top priority. Taken into consideration the current situation that we all face due to Coronavirus; we are in constant communication with the official authorities to make sure we are always aligned with the latest official guidelines.
Additionally, from the very first moment, we have introduced flexible and precautionary measures in order to ensure that you continue to feel safe whenever you make a booking and you travel with AEGEAN and Olympic Air.
You may find useful travel information regarding your trips during this period here.
How many destinations are served by Aegean Airlines?
What are the in-flight entertainment options offered by Aegean Airlines?
- In-flight entertainment system (IFE)
- A series of short films for domestic and international passengers
- Maps and information regarding the flight (Air Show)
- Redeem online the Bonus points you have collected through your Alpha Bank Bonus card
What are Aegean Airlines's codeshare agreements?
Air Canada, airBaltic, Air Serbia, Brussels Airlines, Gulf Air, Bulgaria Air, Etihad Airways, EgyptAir, Ethiopian Airlines, Hainan Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Olympic Air, S7 Airlines, Scandinavian Airlines, TAP Air Portugal, TAROM, Turkish Airlines, Singapore Airlines, and Swiss International Air Lines
What Aegean Airlines fleet consists of?
- Airbus A319-100
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A320neo
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A321neo
What is Aegean Airlines Reservations Phone Number?
If you are facing any trouble while reserve your seat, then you may contact to Aegean airlines reservation number. This number will help you in the best possible ways. You will get all the information after making a call on this number. Aegean airlines agents will answer all your questions within a given period of time. Don’t worry about anything, just need to dial this number.