What is Alaska airlines Name Correction Policy?
No matter how carefully you make flight reservations, a minute issue appears later when you complete the flight booking. And making corrections in flight booking sometimes becomes troublesome. But if you have made reservations on Alaska Airlines, the task is easy and simple. Even to make it easier, this post has brought you some information that you should read about the Alaska Airlines schedule name correction policy.
Points to Consider Before Making Correction in Your Alaska Airlines Flight Booking
- If you have made flight bookings on Alaska Airlines, you can make changes in your flight bookings within 24 hours of its purchase. And to do so, you are not required to pay any additional charges.
- Flight tickets booked within 7 days of its departure won't make changes to its flight departure without paying a fee. As per the Alaska Airlines schedule change policy, even if you change your flight under 24 hours of its purchase, the charges will be applicable to make changes.
- Also, when you make changes in your name or correct it when there are 60 days left in the departure of your Alaska Airlines flight booking without paying any kind of fee. But if the number of days in the flight departure is less than 60, you will have to face a $125 change fee to make amendments.
- The flight change fee may differ depending upon the type of flight and other factors as well, you need to contact the reservation center to get information for your particular flight booking.
Besides, if you want to make corrections in your flight ticket name or schedule your flight booking, you can do that through the Manage Trip section on the Alaska Airlines website. Or else, you can contact the Alaska Airlines customer service to get help and complete details.
How to Make Name Correction on Alaska Airlines?
- Firstly, you should open the website of Alaska Airlines.
- On the homepage, you should select the Manage Trip tab.
- Then fill in the first name of the passenger and confirmation number or e-ticket number.
- After that, you should click the Continue option.
- Further, you will see your Alaska Airlines flight booking details on the screen.
- Next, you have to select the option to make changes to your flight booking and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the name correction on your flight ticket.
- Once the task of changing name correction is completed, you will get a confirmation email on your email address that you mentioned in the contact details.
After knowing all the information mentioned above, you will be able to correct your name on the flight booking, and also scheduling a flight booking won't be a hassle for you. On the off chance, you are still not sure that whether you can do the task or not, you can get help from the Alaska Airlines customer service. The experts are there to assist you in availing all the services offered by the airline around the clock.
- What is Allegiant Air Pet Policy Fly with Dog and Cat?
- What is Spirit Airlines Group Travel?
- How do I obtain my boarding pass on the United app?
- What happens if my Southwest flight is Cancelled due to weather?
- What happens if I miss my KLM flight?
- Does KLM Airlines Have a Live Chat? Support
- How do I get my boarding pass on the United app?
- Can You Live Chat With Ryanair? Live Person
- What airline is the best to fly with?
- Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?