How To Request a Refund from Spirit Airlines?
Travelling with Spirit airline is considered to be easy and affordable. It is not a hidden fact that Spirit Airlines is such an airline that offers ultra-low-cost airline and that delivers it services throughout the United States of America. Spirit airline being the low-cost airline provides short haul flights and does not compromise with the comforts and satisfaction of its passengers. The airline has always gone an extra step forward to help passengers and satisfy their needs.
Spirit airlines also has provided the flexibility to passengers for managing their reservations as the officials understand that situations and unforeseen events can happen with anyone. So, taking the note of that, the officials came up with the “Manage Trip” option instead of making them wait on Spirit Airines helpine nunber to resolve their issues.
Hence, if you happen to have been stuck in any situation that is affecting your travel then you can choose to cancel your Spirit Airlines. But before you proceed to cancel the flight, the one thing that you should be aware of is Spirit Airlines cancellation policy so that you get to know on what conditions are you eligible for the refund. And this policy is discussed below.
Learning About Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy Before You Proceed to Cancel Your Flight!
- To start with, a passenger will be eligible for the full refund in case he cancels his flight within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket or within 24 hours of flight departure.
- If the 24 hours of flight booking has been crossed then he can still cancel the flight but will be asked to pay for the cancellation fee.
- And the cancellation fee is not fixed as it depends upon factors like destination, type of your travel, taxes at the time of cancelling the flight.
- Also, if anyone is eligible for the full refund then according to Spirit Airlines refund policy, he will be initiated with the refund amount within 3-6 working days from the date of canceling the flight.
- To cancel the flight or check the refund status, passengers can choose the “Manage Trip” option from the official website of the Spirit Airlines as stated above.
Now, to cancel the flight you can follow the steps mentioned further in this article.
Getting to Know About Simple Steps to Cancel Your Spirit Airlines!
- First, you need to land on any preferred web browser and then head over the official website of Spirit Airlines.
- Then you need to tap on “Manage my Trip” option from the top of the page in the navigation bar and tap “Next”.
- A new screen gets displayed in front of you where you will be entering the booking or reservation number and last name in the space and tap “Next”.
- When the itinerary details gets displayed in frot of you, tap on “Cancel Reservation” option from the various options displayed and tap “NNext”.
- Enter the reason of your cancellation and tap “Confirm” option.
- You will be getting the confirmation on the email that was entered at the time of booking.
In case of any issues you can contact Spirit Airlines booking phone number to get the assistance for any query.
- What is the low fare calendar on Alaska Airlines?
- What is Alaska airlines Name Correction Policy?
- What is the Southwest Low Fare Calendar?
- What is Frontier Airlines Name Correction Policy?
- What Is Philippine Airlines Name Correction Policy?
- How To Request a Refund from Spirit Airlines?
- Alaska Airlines Group Travel & Booking - Tips for Group Travelling
- Lufthansa Airlines Cancellation Policy & Refund
- How do I Change My Flight on Copa Airlines?
- Vietnam Airlines Flight Tickets Cancellation Policy & Refund - A Definitive Guide