You can book one extra seat per passenger, in the front or back rows of the plane. Book your extra seat when purchasing the flight via the website by ticking the "Extra Seat" option in the flight search. You can also book the service by calling our Customer Services Centre.
Do you have to pay for seats on Vueling?
How do I choose my seat after booking a flight?
- Enter the flight you wish to purchase into the Alternative Airlines search bar.
- Browse flights and click "Confirm Selection" when you find the flight you wish to purchase.
- Scroll down on the passenger details page and click on the "Select your seat" button.
Can you choose seats on Vueling after booking?
Can you pre book seats on Vueling?
Do you need to print Vueling boarding pass?
Is Vueling strict with carry on?
Does Vueling weigh your carry on?
- How To Call a Live Person in Spirit?
- How To Choose and Book Seats on Virgin Australia?
- How to Choose and Book Seats on Vueling Airlines?
- How To Choose and Book Seats on Volaris Airlines?
- How To Book Seats on Wizz Air?
- Wizz Air
- What is the low fare calendar on Alaska Airlines?
- What is Alaska airlines Name Correction Policy?
- What is the Southwest Low Fare Calendar?
- What is Frontier Airlines Name Correction Policy?