What is Air China Cancellation Policy?
Air China is the major airline and the flag carrier of Air China that is dedicated to delivering the best services in an optimized way. The online services are rendered by the airline so that the passengers can enjoy the services and can go through the different policies mentioned on the website.
Air China Cancellation Policy
The airline provides the cancellation policy for the passengers so that they can avoid the Air China Cancellation fee. Let us have a look at the policy:
- The passengers who are looking for an immediate resolution can directly contact the reservation team of Air China where they can get assistance.
- The passengers can cancel their tickets without the cancellation charges if the ticket has been canceled within 24 hours of the date of purchase.
- Also, the cancellation of the ticket depends on the ticket type.
The customer care executives of Air China is helpful and provides proper aid to the passengers who face the issue in understanding the policies.
How to cancel Air China booking?
Air China booking can either be cancelled online or offline. A passenger can easily cancel the booking online without worrying much about the cancellation. The steps of Air China flight cancellation are mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of Air China airlines.
- On the homepage, click Booking management.
- Select check my booking option to proceed.
- Enter the confirmation number or e-ticket number along with the last name and click Retrieve.
- Once the itinerary is retrieved, click the cancel button.
- After confirmation, the cancellation is processed.
- If the cancellation is once processed it cannot be stopped.
- The passenger is notified about the cancellation through an email.
Air China Refund Policy
Before the passengers go for the Air China e-ticket refund, the passengers should go through the refund policy mentioned below. They can also contact the customer care executives to get the details of the refund as well as the cancellation policy.
Get the Some points on Air China Refund policy:
- The passengers can request a refund online on the ticket purchased on the international sites. They have to contact the nearest representative office if the ticket has been purchased through our call center.
- If the passengers have submitted the request for a refund, then the seat will be automatically canceled and the ticket will be invalidated. After this, the ticket and the seat cannot be restored. So, you should be sure before raising the request.
- The passengers have to click on “Add ticket number” when requesting a refund on the ticket for the passengers in a single reservation record.
- The passengers have to fill in the information shown in the confirmation email after receiving it.
- The passengers have to ensure that the bank card is still valid. This will avoid the situation of delay in your refund amount.
- If the passengers want a refund on the ticket of an adult who is traveling with the infant, then they have to contact the representative office or the contact center. The infant will be transferred to another adult passenger before the passengers process the request for a refund.
The passengers have to pay the Air China airlines refund penalty fee if they will not be aware of the policy mentioned above. The airline also provides the cancellation policy for the benefits of the passengers. Let us have a look at the cancellation policy.
Cancelled Flight Compensation
The airline facilitate their passengers with Air China cancelled flight compensation, which is as follows:
- Download the flight cancellation certificate if the flight is cancelled.
- If the flight is cancelled or rescheduled less than three days prior to the departure, the official website can be used for downloading cancellation certificates.
- Cancellation certificates are used for evidence purposes to claim compensation for a cancelled flight.
To know more about the services of the airline, contact the reservation department of the airline. The representatives of Air China will assist the passengers with all the required info. The contact info is available on the official website of Air China.
Read Also: Air China Reservations
- What happens if my Southwest flight is Cancelled due to weather?
- What happens if I miss my KLM flight?
- Does KLM Airlines Have a Live Chat? Support
- How do I get my boarding pass on the United app?
- Can You Live Chat With Ryanair? Live Person
- What airline is the best to fly with?
- Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
- Is it better to cancel flight or not show up?
- How can I talk to someone at Hawaiian Airlines?
- How can I talk to someone at Frontier airlines?