- United Airlines Flight Change Fee Information
Headquarters: Willis Tower, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Customer Service Number: 800-864-8331
Parent Organization: UAL Corporation
Customer Support Email: NA
- United Airlines Flight Change Fee Hub
- Chicago?O'HareDenverGuamHouston?IntercontinentalLos AngelesNewarkSan FranciscoWashington?Dulles
- Top United Airlines Flight Change Fee Airport
Get the Full Procedure to change flight date on united airlines
Guide on how to change the date of the flight for booked United Airlines reservations
While planning an overseas plan, most of the passengers are concerned about the budget that they are going to spend on booking reservations. Fortunately, some airlines understand this concern and offer its passengers with the best affordable deals for confirming the reservations.
Besides, many airlines offer its passengers with deals, but United Airlines is one of the popular airlines that offer its passengers with affordable flight deals that one can grab their reservations. And for the passengers who have booked reservations in advance, they are offered with the flight change option.
Details about United Airlines flight change
For the passengers who are not aware, the flight date change service of the airline offers an option to modify the flight date and book alternative flight tickets for the booked reservations.
However, before modifying the flight change process, it is required that the passengers have complete details about the flight date change policy and United Airlines flight change fees. So, to help passengers get a clear picture, the passenger can read out the pointers listed in this article.
The Flight change policy of United Airlines are given below:
- As per this policy, the passenger can change the date of their booked flight ticket. However, it is required that the changes are made at least 24 hours of the departure.
- Also, it is required that the reservation was booked with the airline at least one week before the departure of the flight.
- And as far as the flight date change fee is concerned, the passenger is required to pay $200 for domestic and $400 for international flights if the changes are made after 24 hours of purchase.
- Besides, if the changes are made before the departure, then the passenger is not required to pay an additional fee.
- Further, for confirming the changes, the passenger is required to pay the fare difference.
- And for passengers who have queries regarding the flight change policy, they can dial United Airlines change flight phone number USA for assistance.
Procedure to change flight with United Airlines
- For changing flights with United Airlines, visit the official website of the airline.
- Click on the manage option present on the homepage to initiate the flight date change process.
- Provide the reservation details and click on the Manage option.
- And once the details of the reservation are retrieved, the passenger can select an alternative flight for their booking.
- Then, for confirming the alternative flight, the passenger needs to pay additional fare and flight change fees.
And with the completion of this process, one can easily modify their flight ticket. And for info regarding the United change fee refund, one can contact the customer service and seek the required help for managing the booked reservations.
- Most Popular Airlines