Southwest Airlines Reservations
Southwest Airlines Co. established by Herb Kelleher and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is the world's largest low-cost carrier. Despite its establishment in 1967, the airline had adopted its current name, i.e., Southwest Airlines Co., in 1971. Depending on a fleet of 736 and more than 57,000 employees (as of March 2018), the airline is connecting 99 destinations across the sphere. The focused cities are Midway, Las Vegas, Denver, Washington, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, Orlando, and Los Angeles, Atlanta.
What are the features & benefits of Southwest Airlines?
- Online check-in facility
- Priority-based check-in
- In-flight Wi-Fi Internet connectivity via Global Eagle Entertainment
- Free streaming live television
- On-demand movies
- Real-time flight tracking information via Wi-Fi
- Lighter and more comfortable seats
What Southwest Airlines fleet consists of?
- Boeing 737-700
- Boeing 737 MAX 7
- Boeing 737 MAX 8
- Boeing 737-800
What is Southwest Airlines Reservations Number?
Southwest airlines, which is known for its comfortable and hassle-free trips, is actively engaged in providing user-friendly services to domestic and international passengers. It is backed by a vast team of aviation experts that is committed to serving the users. Southwest Airlines Reservations Number is connecting this team with unlimited numbers of passengers and delivering reliable solutions.
- Information about in-flight shopping and in-flight entertainment
- The benefit of the flight time change
- Easy access to group bookings and corporate bookings
- Easy access to discount offers
- Information about carried bag and damaged bag
- Easy access to club and lounge
- Information about food and beverage
- Seating arrangements related info
- Easy access to family and honeymoon packages
- Train ticket booking for next stage of travel
Southwest Airlines Flight Reservations Number
Are you going to making a reservation on Southwest airlines? But being a first-time traveler you don't know about the multiple important things such as check-in and baggage? Then you have to know about that before making your reservation to any preferred route. You can easily make Southwest airlines reservations to a wide range of destinations and avail the multiple facilities.
If you don't know about the baggage policy and check-in policy, then you can follow the below instructions:
Southwest Airlines Baggage
- Carry-on Baggage: Passengers are allowed to carry one personal item and one bag at free of cost. Personal items considered as a purse, an umbrella, laptop bag, etc and that maximum dimension will be 46 x 22 x 34 cm.
- Checked Baggage: Passengers are permitted two cheeked baggage whose maximum weight will be 22 kg and the dimension will be 157 cm.
Southwest Airlines Check-in
- Online Check-in: Southwest airlines provide the online check-in facility to the passengers and they can check-in for their flight within 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Airport Check-in: Check-in process can also be completed at the airport where you would need to reach at the airport 1 hour to 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of flight that also depends on your flight type.
If you are still on doubt regarding the Southwest airlines reservations or have any other query, then you can contact the Southwest reservations team and avail the effective assistance to resolve the queries.
Want to Book Seats on Southwest Airlines? Get the Southwest Airlines Reservations Procedure Here
When you plan to travel through Southwest Airlines you should always book your flight tickets in advance. In this way, you would get flight tickets at a cheaper flight fare. Also, if you want to make flight reservations, you should not miss following the procedure mentioned below. In this way, you would be able to book your seats on Southwest Airlines instantly without much of a stretch.
How Would You Make Flight Reservations on Southwest Airlines?
- To start with, you should open the website of Southwest Airlines.
- On the booking API, choose the Trip Type and destinations for your Southwest Airlines reservations.
- Next, you have to pick the dates on which you want to fly.
- Then you are required to select the number of passengers and if you have any promo code, use it and click the Search button.
- Further, you would get flight options as per the information provided by you and you need to pick the suitable flight option.
- Thereafter, you will require to enter the passenger and contact information and proceed.
- In this way, you would redirect to the Southwest Airlines flight booking payment page. Choose the payment method and complete the purchase by paying the amount.
- Once the payment gets done, a flight reservation confirmation will be sent to you along with the booking confirmation number. You can use this number to access your flight ticket later.
Get Your Flight Booked on Southwest Airlines Instantly from Anywhere
Aside from this, if you find any problem while making the flight reservations on Southwest Airlines, you should immediately contact the Southwest Airlines customer service number USA. The team of reservation experts will help you throughout the process around the clock.
- Southwest Airlines Information
Headquarters: Dallas, Texas, U.S.
Customer Service Number: 800-435-9792
Parent Organization: NA
Customer Support Email: NA
- Southwest Airlines Hub
- Most Popular Airlines
- Top Southwest Airlines Airport