- Hawaiian Airlines Information
Headquarters: Honolulu, HI
Customer Service Number: 800-367-5320
Parent Organization: Hawaiian Holdings Inc.
Customer Support Email: NA
- Hawaiian Airlines Hub
- Top Hawaiian Airlines Airport
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport
Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Phone Number
The flag carrier airline of U.S. state of Hawaii is the 10th largest commercial airline in the US; it is based in Honolulu, Hawaii. It has a fleet of 28 and connecting us to 65 destinations in Asia, Australia, Hawaii, American Samoa, New Zealand, and the United States mainland. It is the oldest U.S. carrier that has never had a fatal accident or a hull loss throughout its history. This air group is owned by Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. which is owned by the current President and Chief Executive Officer.
What are the features & benefits of Hawaiian Airlines?
- Hawaiian provides complimentary and paid beverage service on all of its flights
- It was rated as the best carrier serving Hawaii by Travel + Leisure
- Hawaiian offers iPad mini tablet computers for rent
- Hawaiian offers DigEplayer portable video players for rent
- Airbus A330 aircraft are equipped with on-demand units built into every seatback
- Hawaiian offers a complimentary glass of wine on lunch/dinner
- Hawaiian offers personal electrical power outlet
What are the flying classes of Hawaiian Airlines?
- First Class
- Economy Class
What Hawaiian Airlines fleet consists?
- ATR 42-500
- Airbus A321neo
- Airbus A330-200
- ATR 72-200F
- Boeing 717-200
- Boeing 767-300ER
- Boeing 787-9
What is Hawaiian Airlines Reservation Number?
If you have any question or getting any trouble, then you are requested to get in touch with the helpline experts of Hawaiian. You could do this via Hawaiian Airlines 24 hours' hotline number which is known for its responsiveness. Highly responsive, the helpline experts will provide you with all the information you need related to your trip.
- Most Popular Airlines