Flights to Taipei
Taipei or Taipei City is the capital city of Taiwan. The city is an enclave of the municipality of New Taipei City; it is positioned at the northern tip of the island. Almost 30% of Taiwanese citizens in Taipei, and hence it becomes the 40th most-populous urban area in the world. At the same time, it is one of the most visited tourist destinations. Here you will get a variety of restaurants and an exclusive range of cuisines. You should visit this city of culture and beauty once in your lifetime.
What is the best time for travelling to Taipei?
The summer seasons are hot, humid, and long-lasting in this city. Heavy rainstorms and typhoons accompany the summers. On the opposite side, the winters are short, warm, and foggy type. Throughout the winter seasons, temperatures rarely drop below 10°C. The city is blessed with a monsoon-influenced humid subtropical climate.
How to reach Taipei?
You are invited to visit our website if you want to compare a wide range of flights and book the cheapest flight to Taipei. Here you will get information about the flights, routes, and discount offers. We help the passengers for single bookings, group bookings, and corporate bookings. Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, Taipei Songshan Airport, Hualien Airport, and Taichung Ching Chuang Kang Airport are the nearby airports.
What are the main tourist attractions in Taipei?
- National Taiwan University
- Majestic Taipei 101
- Elephant Mountain (aka Nangang District Hiking Trail)
- Xingtian Temple: Taipei’s busiest Buddhist Temple
- Underground Mall at Taipei Main Station
- Ornate Bao’an Temple
What are the famous tourist spots near Taipei?
- Yehliu Geopark
- Shifen Old Street & Shifen Waterfall
- Trip to Pingxi and Jiufen
- Trip to Jiufen Village (Chiufen) and Northeast Coast
- Golden Waterfall & Gold Museum
- Jiufen Old Street
What are the things to do in Taipei?
- Taipei 101 Countdown Fireworks
- Yangmingshan National Park
- Fish Pottery Studio
- Ningxia Night Market
- Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall
- Iso House
What are the famous hotels in Taipei?
- Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch
- Shangri-La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel Taipei
- Les suites Grandee
- Les Suites Taipei Ching-cheng
- CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch
- CU Hotel Taipei Branch
What are the famous restaurants in Taipei?
- Jingding Xiaoguan
- Mayur Indian Kitchen MIK-1
- French Windows - British TeaHouse
- Yushen Japanese Seafood Restaurant
- Yen Chinese Restaurant
- The Kitchen Table