Flights to Shenzhen
Shenzhen, positioned in Guangdong Province adjacent to Hong Kong, is one of the most populous cities in China. The city, which was designated China's first Special Economic Zone in 2980, is on the list of UNESCO Creative Cities. It was one of the fastest-growing cities in the world in the 1990s and the 2000s. Shenzhen is, however, one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world.
What is the best time for travelling to Shenzhen?
As it is positioned about a degree south of the Tropic of Cancer, the city owns a humid subtropical, monsoon-influenced climate. The winter seasons in Shenzhen begin dry but become humid and overcast. With 106 days availability, fog is frequent in winter and spring. It gets 50 mm rain in around 10 days and 100 mm rainfall in 2 to 3 days. The city experiences very humid, hot, but moderated conditions. It only gets 2.4 days of 35 °C plus temperatures.
How to reach Shenzhen?
Visit our website if you are expecting to compare numerous flying options for getting the cheapest option. We have come up with the complete information about the flights, routes, and discount offers applied to this city. The nearby airports of Shenzhen are Hong Kong International Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, and Macau International Airport.
What are the main tourist attractions in Shenzhen?
- Sea World
- Nanshan Mountain
- Window of the World
- Shenzhen Safari Park
- Tien Hou Temple, Chiwan
- Happy Valley
What are the famous tourist spots near Shenzhen?
- Donghu Park
- Overseas Chinese Town East
- Fairy Lake Botanical Garden
- Splendid China
What are the things to do in Shenzhen?
- China Folk Cultural Village
- HeXiangning Art Gallery
- Dameisha & Xiaomeisha Beaches
- Mangrove Seashore Ecology Park
- Dafen Oil Painting Village
- Shenzhen Museum
What are the famous hotels in Shenzhen?
- Hilton Shenzhen Shekou Nanhai
- The Langham, Shenzhen
- Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen
- Mission Hills Resort Shenzhen
- Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen
- Huaqiang Plaza Hotel
What are the famous restaurants in Shenzhen?
- The Lounge (JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao'an)
- Capri Italian Restaurant At Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen
- Paletto Italian Restaurant
- Saffron Indian Restaurant & Bar
- AZZURRO - Authentic Homemade Italian
- Grandma's Home (KK Mall)
- Airports Near Shenzhen
- Shenzhen Bao an International