Flights to Shanghai
Having a humid subtropical climate and four different seasons, Shanghai the largest city in China concerning population, and the second most populous city in the world. Located in the Yangtze River Delta, the bright face of modern China has world's busiest container port. Shanghai, popular among the international tourists, is known for its trendy bars, restaurants, nightclubs, and neon lights.
How to reach Shanghai?
Sunan Shuofang International Airport, Shanghai Pudong International Airport, Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport, Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, and Ningbo Lishe International Airport are the international airports that are welcoming international as well as domestic passengers.
What are the main attractions in Shanghai?
Shanghai is featured with extensive public park system and maintaining many environmental protection projects which are making this city different. The city offers more than 150 parks and mind-blowing buildings. Shanghai is also considered an innovation center and progress in China. It offers unlimited numbers of tourist landmarks.
What are the famous attractions near Shanghai?
- Suzhou's Ancient Gardens
- Hangzhou's West Lake (two hours from Shanghai)
- Yangtze River Water Town (one hour from Shanghai)
- Relax at the Sheshan Sculpture Park (one hour from Shanghai)
- Kunshan Faimont at Yangcheng Lake
- The Bamboo Forests of Moganshan
What are the best things to do in Shanghai?
- Zhujiajiao Water Village Half Day Tour
- Shanghai World Financial Center
- Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum
What are the famous hotels in Shanghai?
- Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre
- DoubleTree by Hilton Shanghai-Pudong
- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund
What are the famous restaurants in Shanghai?
- Aura Lounge & Jazz Bar (The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong)
- Ultraviolet by Paul Pairet
- Scena (The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong)