Flights to São Paulo
The largest city in Brazil, São Paulo, is one of the wealthiest cities in the southern hemisphere. Sao Paulo’s cuisine, art, restaurants, museums, historical influence, architectural beauty, and well-connected transportation are attracting millions of travellers to visit this city. However, it is one of the most diverse cities in the world. The largest city in South America is also famous for its wide range of shopping facilities.
How to reach São Paulo?
You can reach São Paulo by bus, taxi, car, metro, train, Bilhete Único and airlines. To book the cheapest flight, you are requested to visit our website and compare an exclusive range of flights. This website is blessed with the complete information about the flights, routes, and discount offers. It will help you with single bookings, group bookings, and corporate bookings. You may prefer Viracopos-Campinas International Airport, São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport, Afonso Pena International Airport, and Rio de Janeiro-Galeão International Airport to reach this beautiful city.
What are the main tourist attractions in São Paulo?
- Springs of the Ipiranga State Park
- Jaragua State Park
- Museum House of the Bandeirante
- Estadio Alfredo Schurig (Parque Sao Jorge)
- Paulista Avenue
- Victor Civita Square
What are the famous tourist spots near São Paulo?
- Campos Do Jordao (115 miles from Sao Paulo)
- Louveira (48 miles from Sao Paulo)
- Santos (52 miles from Sao Paulo)
- Embu Das Artes (24 miles from Sao Paulo)
- Rio De Janeiro (275 miles from Sao Paulo)
- Bertioga (73 miles from Sao Paulo)
What are the things to do in São Paulo?
- 3 Beaches - Paradise Route Tour from São Paulo
- Private Tour: Coffee and Beaches Day Trip from São Paulo
- Sao Paulo Zoo and Zoo Safari
- Private Architecture Tour of São Paulo
- Benedito Calixto arts market
- MASP antiques market
What are the famous hotels in São Paulo?
- Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel
- Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention
- Renaissance Sao Paulo Hotel
- Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera
What are the famous restaurants in São Paulo?
- Coco Bambu Anhembi
- Tempero das Gerais
- HUB Food Art & Lounge
- La Mar Cebicheria Peruana