Flights to Beijing
Beijing, the capital of the People's Republic of China, is the third most populous city in the world. The city, which is located in northern China, is holding its prominence in the economy, business, technology, architecture, politics, finance, education, innovation, culture, language, and international relations. It also owns the maximum number of Fortune Global 500 companies in the world.
How to reach Beijing?
Beijing is one of the leading tourist destinations in the world. Interestingly, the Beijing Capital International Airport has been the second busiest air destination in the world regarding the passenger traffic, since 2010. Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport, Tianjin Binhai International Airport, Yaoqiang International Airport, and Taiyuan Wusu International Airport are the other air destinations that are welcoming the travellers. Visit our website to get your ticket after comparing an extensive range of airlines.
What are the main tourist attractions in Beijing?
- Forbidden City
- Temple of Heaven
- Summer Palace
- Tiananmen Square
- Ming Tombs
- Great Wall around Beijing
- Beijing Roast Duck
- Beijing Opera
What are the famous attractions near Beijing?
- The Wild Wall at Jiankou (150 minutes from Beijing)
- MING Dynasty Tombs (90 minutes from Beijing)
- Cuandixia Village (150 minutes from Beijing)
- Beidaihe (150 minutes from Beijing)
- Chengde Mountain Resort (200 minutes from Beijing)
What are the best things to do in Beijing?
- Beijing Nightlife
- Visit the National Grand Theatre in Beijing
- Nanluoguxiang Hutongs
- Panda House
- Silk Market in Beijing
- Panjiayuan Market
What are the famous hotels in Beijing?
- Holiday Inn Express Beijing Dongzhimen
- JW Marriott Hotel Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Chaoyang U-Town
- Park Plaza Wangfujing
- Shichahai Shadow Art Performance Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Beijing
What are the famous restaurants in Beijing?
- The Lounge (The Ritz-Carlton Beijing)
- Il Ristorante Niko Romito
- BeiJing Haidilao Hot Pot (Wangfujing)
- Siji Minfu Restaurant Peking Roast Duck (Dengshikou)
- The Horizon (Beijing Kerry Hotel)
- BLD (Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel)