Flights to Barcelona
Barcelona, one of the world's leading tourist destinations, is famous for culture, architecture, art, media, fashion, nightlife, hotels, and restaurants. It is a burning centre for commerce, education, science, and entertainment. With a GDP count of €177 billion, it was the 35th most economically powerful city in 2008. The second most populous municipality of Spain is located on the coast between the rivers Besòs and Llobregat.
What is the best time for travelling to Barcelona?
Barcelona is featured with warm to hot summers and mild winters; it has a maritime Mediterranean climate. The autumn and spring seasons face heaviest rains in this city. The average annual day temperature of Barcelona is 21.2 °C and night temperature is 15.1 °C. January is the coldest month with a temperature ranging from 12 to 18 °C. August is the warmest month with a temperature ranging from 27 to 31 °C. Barcelona gets 78 rainy days annually with relative humidity from 69% to 75%.
How to reach Barcelona?
Visit our website and compare a wide range of flights if you are looking forward to getting a cheap flight to Barcelona. We have come up with the complete range of information including the flights, routes, and special offers. Barcelona El Prat Airport, Reus Airport, Girona-Costa Brava Airport, Menorca Airport, Perpignan - Rivesaltes Airport, and Perpignan - Rivesaltes Airport are ready to welcome you if you are travelling to this city. If you book a flight in the offseason, then you might be able to enjoy this destination without spending much. Making the use of a reliable ticket booking portal could be a great way of getting cheap air tickets to Barcelona.
What are the main tourist attractions in Barcelona?
- Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar
- Casa Batllo
- Mercat de la Boqueria
- Barcelona Cathedral
- Casa Lleó Morera
What are the famous tourist spots near Barcelona?
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Tour
- Girona and Costa Brava tour
- Salvador Dali Museum, Figueres, and Cadaques day trip
- Montserrat Monastery and Natural Park hiking tour
- Girona, Figueres, and Dali Museum day trip
- Pyrenees Mountain day trip
What are the things to do in Barcelona?
- Helicopter tour with upgrade sailing
- Sunset sailing experience from Port Vell in Barcelona
- Barcelona Museum Camp Nou experience
- Flamenco Night at Tablao Cordobes
- Tapas and Wine experience small-group walking tour
- City Sightseeing Barcelona hop-on hop-off tour
What are the famous hotels in Barcelona?
- H10 Madison
- Hotel Rec Barcelona
- Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona
- Yurbban Passage Hotel & Spa
- Hotel The Serras
- Hotel Praktik Bakery
What are the famous restaurants in Barcelona?
- Santa Rita Experience
- Restaurante Feroz
- Bodega Biarritz 1881
- Teoric Taverna Gastronomica
- Solric Bar & Restaurante
- La Despensa de Mitre
- Airports Near Barcelona
- Barcelona?El Prat