- Airasia Zest Information
Parent company: AirAsia Philippines
Headquarters: Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Airasia Zest Hub
Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Manila)
Kalibo International Airport (Kalibo)
Mactan-Cebu International Airport (Cebu)
- Top Airasia Zest Airport
AirAsia Zest (formerly Asian Spirit and Zest Air)
Zest Airways, Inc., founded as Asian Spirit, is a low-cost airline based at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. With a fleet size of 15, it is connecting us to 13 destinations. The first airline in the Philippines to be run as a cooperative was established as Asian Spirit in September 1995 by Emmanuel "Noel" Oñate, Antonio "Toti" Turalba, and Archibald Po. It had, however, started its operations with two second-hand Dash 7 aircraft. After Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, and Air Philippines, Zest Airways became the Philippines' fourth flag carrier airline in 2003. Rebranded as AirAsia Zest in 2013, Zest Airways was merged into AirAsia Philippines in January 2016.
What is AirAsia Zest reservation phone number?
AirAsia Zest reservation phone number is actively engaged in helping the passengers in booking or cancelling their air tickets. You can also dial this number for flight or seating arrangement change. Highly experienced helpline professionals are managing this number which is catering to an exclusive range of services.
What are the services provided by AirAsia Zest helpline?
- Airline's discount offers
- Airline's club & lounge policy
- Expenses of the flights in different destinations
- Airline's ticket booking policy and procedure
- Airline's food, beverage, and special dish policies
- Airline's in-flight shopping & entertainment policies
- Airline's child and physically disabled policies
- Airline's personal item and carried bag policies
- Airline's seating arrangement change policy
- Scheduled flight status
- Availability of flights
How to get cheap air tickets in AirAsia Zest?
- Use the AirAsia Zest helpline number to book cheap flight tickets
- Fly to a particular city during undesirable hours
- Compare fares at airports near your destination city
- Get the updates of discount offers by following AirAsia Zest on social media
- Use airline miles or redeeming credit card reward points to book your ticket
- Book the ticket for a crack-of-dawn flight
- Try to avoid major holidays for your trip
- Try to go for a Red-Eye flight to a specific city