Flights to Paris
Paris, with an area of 41 square miles, has been an epicentre of Europe's commerce, fashion, finance, science, music, and painting. The capital city of France has the third-highest GDP in the world. It is the second-most expensive city in the world as per the Economist Intelligence Unit Worldwide Cost of Living Survey conducted in 2018. Its climate; i.e., typical Western European oceanic climate, is affected by North Atlantic Current, and stays moderate throughout the year.
How to reach Paris?
You can visit our website to get complete information about reaching the Paris city. We also assist with group bookings and corporate bookings. However, Kahului Airport, Honolulu International Airport, Lihue Airport, and Kona International Airport at Keāhole are ready to welcome you. Domestic airports are Molokai Airport, Kapalua-West Maui Airport, Honolulu International Airport, and Lanai Airport.
What are the main attractions in Paris?
As Paris is one of the world's most visited cities, tourism is a major income source for this city. From this sector, the city earns the third highest sum globally. More than 20% of salaried workers in the city of Paris are engaged in tourism-related areas like catering, hotels, transport and leisure. Paris, apparently, offers a wide range of things to the domestic and international tourists.
What are the famous attractions near Paris?
- Versailles Palace and Gardens
- Claude Monet's House and Gardens at Giverny (one hour from Paris)
- St-Denis Cathedral Basilica and the Royal Necropolis (easily accessible on Metro Line 13)
- Chateau Vaux-le-Vicompte
- Disneyland Paris Parks and Resort
What are the best things to do in Paris?
- Eiffel Tower
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Seine River Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise in Paris
- Louvre Museum
What are the famous hotels in Paris?
- Holiday Inn Paris Gare de Lyon Bastille
- Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris
- Chambiges Elysees Hotel
What are the famous restaurants in Paris?
- Jean Yves of Chef Jean-Yves' Table
- Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette
- Les Epiciers