Flights to Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, the cultural and financial hub of Malaysia, is visually defined by its iconic 88 stories high Twin Tower. The national capital is also the largest city of Malaysia as it covers an area of 243 km2. It is among the fastest growing (population and economic development) metropolitan regions in South-East Asia. Being one of the leading tourist destinations in Asia, the service-driven economy of this city dramatically depends on tourism. As per the statistics, Kuala Lumpur is the sixth most visited city in the world.
What is the best time for travelling to Kuala Lumpur?
Kuala Lumpur has a tropical rainforest climate. Titiwangsa Range is protecting this city from strong winds. The city is warm and sunny, along with a rainfall of more than 2,600 mm from October to March. The flood occurs frequently after heavy downpours. However, the June and July months stay relatively dry.
How to reach Kuala Lumpur?
Our website will help you in comparing a wide range of flights and booking the cheapest flight to Kuala Lumpur. Here you will get to know about the flights, routes, and discount offers; and get the benefit of single bookings, group bookings, and corporate bookings. You will be welcomed by Sultan Azlan Shah Airport, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, and Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Airport if you are travelling to this tourist destination.
What are the main tourist attractions in Kuala Lumpur?
- Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- Thean Hou Temple
- Petronas Twin Towers
- Jalan Masjid India
- Lake Symphony
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
What are the famous tourist spots near Kuala Lumpur?
- Kuala Selangor Tour with Fireflies Boat Ride and Seafood Dinner
- Rawa: For a weekend break
- Tioman: An island for flashpackers
- Batu Caves Tour
- Labuan: An isle of bankers
- Redang: For a Summer Holiday
What are the things to do in Kuala Lumpur?
- Kuala Lumpur Tour With Skip-the-Line Petronas Twin Towers
- Kuala Lumpur City tour Including Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur Tower, and Little India
- Discover the Best Local Food Tour by Night in Kuala Lumpur
- Dining Experience at Atmosphere 360 restaurant
- Visit Langkawi Island
- Visit East Coast Peninsula Malaysia
What are the famous hotels in Kuala Lumpur?
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur
What are the famous restaurants in Kuala Lumpur?
- Plane In The City
- Vin's Restaurant and Bar
- Qureshi Malaysia
- Skillet At 163
- Naughty Nuri's Life Centre
- Dining In The Dark KL