Kenya Airways booking phone number
Kenya Airways is a well-known name in Africa and other parts of the globe. The airlines started its service in 1977, and now it has become popular among the various category of people for travelling various parts of Africa and the world. Kenya Airlines has headquartered in Nairobi, and its central hub is at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Being a middle-sized flight company, it flies to around 70 destinations with its 40+ aircraft. You can book the flight ticket through Kenya airlines booking phone number. You can book the flight ticket by your own through below steps.
How to book a flight ticket with Kenya Airlines?
- Visit Kenya Airlines official website and enter passenger details.
- Enter source and destination city.
- Select your class for traveling.
- Enter date of journey.
- Search for the flights.
- Select the flight that suits you.
- Make payment and get your ticket confirmed.
- You can get deals and discounts if you are a frequent flyer.
- You can get a selected seat if you are a frequent flyer.
- You can also avail other benefits if you are a frequent flyer.
- Thus if you have not registered for a frequent flyer program then hurry up and register yourself under frequent flyer program.
Kenya airlines offer world-class onboard service to its travellers that includes entertainment, food and beverage, extra comfort with extra leg rooms, huge collection of wines and meals, shopping of duty-free products etc.
Kenya Airways Customer Support
Kenya airlines provide online services to the passengers like online check-in and e boarding pass. You can call on Kenya airlines booking phone number to book your flight. You can get other details like baggage policy, flight status, check-in rules and other queries on the number. Thus if you have planned your tour then book your flight ticket immediately before the seat gets full.