Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Ltd., a Hong Kong-based international regional airline, is operating as Cathay Dragon. It was established in 1985. It is a small part of the global alliance. It has a network that covers 50 destinations. It has been given a place of world’s best regional airline. Having a fleet of 47, this airline is connecting us to 48 destinations in 14 countries and territories across Asia. It has three codeshares on routes served by partner airlines. The wholly owned subsidiary of Hong Kong's flag carrier, Cathay Pacific, Cathay Dragon was founded in 1985, by Chao Kuang Piu, the airline's present honorary chairman.
What is the Cathay Dragon foundation date?
May 24th, 1985
What is the Cathay Dragon fleet size?
How many destinations are served by Cathay Dragon?
What are the in-flight entertainment options offered by Cathay Dragon?
- On-board food and beverages
- A variety of regional dishes (Fokkien fried rice, dim sum, barbecue pork with fried rice and chicken with Thai sweet chilli)
- Personal televisions (PTVs)
- Video and audio channels in all cabin classes
- Newspapers and magazines from around the world
- 1-inch (Business Class) or 9-inch (Economy Class) touchscreen display
What are Cathay Dragon loyalty programs?
The Marco Polo Club (The Club) and Asia Miles are two loyalty programs that are shared by Cathay Dragon with its parent company, Cathay Pacific.
What is Cathay Dragon Codeshare Agreements?
- Air China
- Air Canada
- Cathay Pacific
- S7 Airlines
- Shenzhen Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
What Cathay Dragon fleet consists?
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A330-300
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A321neo
How is Cathay Dragon Reservation Number useful?
- Cheap flight booking
- Airline polices
- Visa related issues
- Seating arrangement related queries
- Departure & arrival time
- Food and drinks related queries
- Discount offers